Author Thread: What to do when a man says he is interested in you, yet says he has another woman coming over to see him from a dating site.
Admin

What to do when a man says he is interested in you, yet says he has another woman coming over to see him from a dating site.
Posted : 20 Mar, 2010 07:46 AM

Yes, I have been emailing and talking on the phone and also over the internet by messenger with a man who said he is really interested in me then finally tells me that he has a woman coming to see him from another site. He assures me I am his only interest and wants me to trust him that she is just a visiting friendship, however why would a woman go to such lengths to see a man she is just friends with. Do I trust him? I hope there are a lot of guys out there who can't give me honest answers. I believe my relationship may hinge on this.

PEM4

View Profile
History
What to do when a man says he is interested in you, yet says he has another woman coming over to see him from a dating site.
Posted : 2 Apr, 2010 08:48 PM

When in doubt, go with your gut feeling. Pray and walk away. It is obvious that you are troubled about it. Whenever you feel uncertain like you are experiencing, pray and walk away before you find a reason to stick around and be hurt. . Don't try to find a reason to understand, because it will hurt more later if you dont walks away now.

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Apr, 2010 10:05 AM

stop following your mind follow your heart i know your mind is justfying it but yuor heartis uncomfortable. please follow your heart thats where the truth resides your mind is just your battlefield,becareful the devil is so caniving

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Apr, 2010 08:54 PM

kaychuani ... please don't take this too personal,but I must dismiss error when I know it,and I probably know it well because I've been guilty of the same....The Lord warns us to beware our hearts..."The heart is deceitful above all things,who can know it."WE are to fallow Truth with our mind as we know it.A relationship must begin with trust and remain there unless broken.Sometimes it's a hard thing to do.I myself struggle with trust at times when it comes to people,not with God though.Yet,we have to forcefully trust one another.Once trust is broken in one way or another well then you deal with it as 2 adults and come to some conclusion.But unless this man has given reason to be untrustworthy,it is right for her to trust his words,and ultimately to trust the lord that regardless the conclusion,it will work out for the good of her.Much of the time our feelings are brought on by similar situations in life.WE feel based on our perception,based on our experiences.We'll never know the wonders of trusting a person until we extend that trust!

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 May, 2010 04:12 PM

MikeRides....I believe the verse you are quoting is from the old covenant and we now live in the new covenant where God promises us that he takes out our heart of stone and replaces it with a heart of flesh....thus....we can trust our hearts and also our consciences because the Holy Spirit lives in us. We also follow our inner peace or lack thereof. I agree with the previous comment that our minds are where the devil plays and is truly the battlefield. I've learned that if I suspect there is something wrong, there usually is. Trust is built, and when people are doing things that are not trustworthy or suspicious, they can't be trusted. Period.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jun, 2010 11:49 AM

hi justami,

Are you really attracted to him? How lomg have been talking on the phone and over internet? Do you fell he is an honest man? Does he live close to you? ask yourself these question and pray on it you we get your answer. just be still my dear and listen to the Lord he will tell if this is the right man for you.

eddie1955

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Jun, 2010 12:23 PM

Always follow your heart the holy spirit and Jesus and God are always looking out for you. Go with your heart. I know a good man who loves the Lord that may go for you and to get to know him better. eddie1955

View Profile
History
Posted : 18 Jun, 2010 12:55 PM

I would tell him good bye:waving:

carmi

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Aug, 2010 12:52 AM

Funny I had the same experience and the guy sent me almost five emails a day! He even sent me poems etc. to express his "interest" was beyond the ordinary :laugh:

Well - then he says he also writes to another woman and she was coming to his place for them to meet. So I said - "good for you! I am happy you found someone already! Let's be friends and God bless you" He did not take it positively :boxing:

Still smiling,

carmi

Page : 1 2