Author Thread: I like a woman so much, but she doesn't know i exist!
Admin

I like a woman so much, but she doesn't know i exist!
Posted : 28 Apr, 2020 08:10 AM

I have a huge crush on a woman who is on this site, but is from South Africa. She is very much, my type! I think she is beautiful, but her account settings is set so she is only looking for a spouse in South Africa, and obviously, I'm not from there. I've not seen where she comes onto the site at all. My heart aches as I've been praying she would notice me. Ah well, such is life. If the Lord allows it. She is white, from South Africa. It sure hurts to be in this situation.

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 May, 2020 09:32 AM

(Johnny) you're no rain cloud. It's true, I've pondered on that thought, and little gasps of "Um, God, er," what if" um, ah, but, she may never, ah, er," and then I add..." Please, God, let her visit this site, but once more! " You can feel my pain, I know you can. :) Thanks for the input, I hope God brings us to our wives someday.

Jayzeee

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 May, 2020 03:42 AM

Well if she happens upon the forums and recognises herself in the various discussions. She may well be flattered or more likely freaked out...:-)

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 May, 2020 08:13 AM

Them's the risks...

RetroMillennial^

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 May, 2020 05:43 PM

Oh, yes, I can relate to much of how you're feeling. The online dating world, just like the offline one, takes a lot of patience, and a lot of faith. It also helps to have a thick skin, I've learned. People don't always act online the way they would if we were all offline and talking to each other face to face.

Page : 1 2 3