Author Thread: Strange men
Admin

Strange men
Posted : 2 Nov, 2011 08:35 AM

A man viewed my profile few times, put me as a favorite.

He was out of my age range so I contacted him and said

Hi I noticed you viewed me but you are out of my age range so I contacted you; And bye the way Where is your Shirt?

He send me, the message we aren't a good match.

:ROFL:

Now those are the men, they should delete off of here. :excited:

No Shirt. :goofball:

View Profile
History
Strange men
Posted : 2 Nov, 2011 06:12 PM

Maybe he needed to do laundry and ran out of clean shirts?

View Profile
History
Strange men
Posted : 2 Nov, 2011 08:08 PM

:laugh:

View Profile
History
Strange men
Posted : 3 Nov, 2011 05:32 AM

I don't appreciate men's profile pictures with no shirt either. Yeah, must have had to do laundry!

View Profile
History
Strange men
Posted : 4 Nov, 2011 06:07 AM

Angel, you are starting to ask those questions about CHEMISTRY, which I keep hearing you and others tell me, "you are not to ask questions about what others like and want in another!"

CARNAL vs SPIRITUAL..?

This is the very basis of our faith. It is necessary that we ask whether one is "carnal", which means to try and impress the sensual woman, but has nothing - really - to do with the godly woman, who is "spiritual"..

Perhaps, the RED FLAG for you would have been that he is running around half naked on this site, trying to affect the carnal nature with his flesh!

awm

View Profile
History
Strange men
Posted : 6 Nov, 2011 10:38 AM

Angel, I think a lot of people are strange. That includes both men and women.

rhead81

View Profile
History
Strange men
Posted : 10 Nov, 2011 05:21 AM

I'm not interested in men who displays much of his body on photos just to get attention. Well, he really gets attention in some ways but it's negative for me. (sorry to say this). I appreciate more of what he has wriiten and his interest. I love reading long profiles! :laugh:

View Profile
History
Strange men
Posted : 10 Nov, 2011 05:41 AM

rhead, are you saying that you are more interested in the intellectual mind and thoughts than appearance?

*Gasp*

Say it isn't so. LOL

That is good, that you would consider spending time with someone to get to know them for what he is rather that just base judgment on looks thinking the guy would be such a great catch.

Rixter3

View Profile
History
Strange men
Posted : 10 Nov, 2011 12:56 PM

Okay, so women don't like profiles with shirtless men.

But I hear no men complaining about women shwoing a lot of leg or a very deep cleavage..

Not that I dissapprove of that...:laugh:

View Profile
History
Strange men
Posted : 11 Nov, 2011 06:08 PM

I don't like the deep cleavage pics, then again have you seen the ads on the sides of this site? Makes me wonder about this place.

But back to the point, I disprove of the pics men put of where there is an obvious liquor bottle in there hands or a glass of booze. That just screams Christian to me, doesn't it to you?