Author Thread: I'm confused...
liz_kulet

View Profile
History
I'm confused...
Posted : 7 Nov, 2011 06:20 AM

Hey there...well first, I would say that I am so confused of how I really felt towards a guy. I honestly like him a lot. I'm so exited every time we got a chance to talk. We were just totally friends, and he was a great friend for me. I can be with myself with him. And this past few days I noticed myself that I was thinking of him so much. I wish I could talk to him every minute, but I'm afraid to because maybe he would get annoyed and eventually I could loose a friend. I really wanna tell him all this but I just can't. There is always a fear in me. What am I gonna do?

Rixter3

View Profile
History
I'm confused...
Posted : 10 Nov, 2011 12:50 PM

If he is a really good friend, someone you have known for a longer time, I think he will understand. He happens all the time that when a girl and a boy are 'just' friends one of them or maybe even both get more feelings for the other or each other. I think you should tell. Otherwise you start to be insecure and confused. Maybe it is the beginning of something great! Tell us what happened.

:waving:

shineme27

View Profile
History
I'm confused...
Posted : 21 Nov, 2011 04:10 PM

hi liz, i think you can try to ask him with a little humor question how if he become your bf you will be happier, and let see his reaction. Mention your feeling in prayer, and let God guide you what will you do in this situation. Good luck sister :)

EverythingMe

View Profile
History
I'm confused...
Posted : 27 Nov, 2011 10:18 AM

Pray and tell him how you feel Liz!

If he is a true friend, that embodies all you stated, he will understand and value your statement.

If not, he wasn't the friend you expected him to be. At least you'd find out now, but don't let time tick without telling him how you feel.

**Personal Experience**

Philipian

View Profile
History
I'm confused...
Posted : 25 Nov, 2012 08:04 AM

Well Liz, as a man I can tell you this

1. Be sure of the feelings you have

2. Be sure of why you do have this feelings

3. Try and emulate into his thinking and find if he shares such values as you.

4. Be sure of his person and how he thinks. Some men are that even after you spill your mind, they will understand you and not run from you, but we have some that will not only deviate from you but will simply run away from you and you will never get them back again. And that is a shame!

5. Be sure he also have such same feeling a tendency exist for him to have such a feeling for you.

My general advice for you is to study all parameters correctly and be sure you have all indices in right degrees before you make a move.

Best wishes. Don't forget to pray earnestly about this. I am sure God is your father if you know him and he will listen to your silent cries and plea for help.