Author Thread: Is there anyone here who has never been in love?
Admin

Is there anyone here who has never been in love?
Posted : 7 Nov, 2011 06:30 AM

Hello,

I was just wondering if there was anyone here on this board who has never been in love?

If so, you are not alone, I too have never been in love. Yes, I have dated but never fell in love with those guys, they just were not the right one's for me.

Feel free to share your feelings if you would like.

God bless

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Nov, 2011 08:01 AM

Eh, I don't think I've ever been in love. At one point, I may have been in the early stages of falling in love with one guy, but he ended our relationship before I could say for sure that I was in love. I've most definitely been "in like" before, though! ("In like" is the stage before "in love," btw.)

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Nov, 2011 02:08 PM

I've found love grows through spending time with someone - of course, you have to like them to choose to (or not have the choice to choose not to) spend time with them for this to happen!

If you're referring to a feeling though, yes a few times as a kid, and probably once as an adult (she's now married to another Christian so I wish them both a happy lifelong marriage). I'm not even sure I can remember what that feeling is like now, or if I'll feel that way about anyone else...