Author Thread: Have you ever loved someone and it goes to waste?
Admin

Have you ever loved someone and it goes to waste?
Posted : 3 Jul, 2012 05:22 PM

Honestly I cannot figure out what to think anymore!

I met a man on here that i thought was amazing and godly(genuine Christian)...We talked a lot, dreamed and prayed. I actually really fell in love! We 'both' thought that we had found true love and we were planning to meet in person! and that was really exciting!

God! you guys cannot believe this; one day when we were chatting, this guy tells me that he wanted to leave the site because he was misplaced! he also said that we could continue talking off the site and this really made me question his intentions...Seriously, you want to meet someone in person and you are misplaced?( Ironically we met on CDFF) at the sometime you want to communicate off the site? really contradicting!

I just cannot remember how many questions ran through my mind that day!

I prayed about it and i realized that he was just playing around with my heart! the next time i checked, he had deleted his profile from CDFF. No message or call whatsoever! just stuck in reverse!

Any one with such or related experience?

onnylestari

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jul, 2012 11:40 PM

After read writing shamah I believe 100% that a man in CDFF all just playing games. Like gambling find a man that serious , don't hope too much that's my advice.

Sally1984

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jul, 2012 12:47 AM

Sorry for such a bad experince. However you gotta be very careful & wise when you decide to let someone into your life especially on this site. I don't think every person on this site is a Christian, some come with other intentions and of course take advantage of your faith so as to win you over.

Perhaps next time you could ask lots & lots of questions to comprehend whether that person is a Christian or not.

Apostelle

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jul, 2012 08:01 AM

I agree with Sally. Not everyone who comes here is a Christian. There is a type of person who intentionally tries to deceive others. I honestly believe that those people are agents of Satan and are trying to undermine your faith.

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jul, 2012 09:08 AM

This has happened many, many times for me.

Welcome to online dating!

:rolleyes:

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jul, 2012 02:17 PM

OP

I am sorry you had to experience that. However, I do not fall inlove withany man just from online communications. I would have to meet in person and spend time together doing things.

I have met several men in person from off Christian Mingle.

On here men seem to look at photos and play games more

with women.

JMO

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jul, 2012 04:01 PM

Well, I would be weary of Nigerian & Ghana people who pretend to be men or woman but area really bad men but possibly woman as well ..

Anybody who claims to want to get on yahoo I'd run ...

Myself, I make videos as a means for potential matches to get to know me better. I rarely see a lady do the same but it is very important because it is important a man feels the vibe/connection.

I'm sorry to hear about your experience, I've quickly realized one has to get strength and love from God first and foremost before another human being simply because many men and woman are not grounded and focused.

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Jul, 2012 07:58 PM

Anybody who claims to want to get on yahoo I'd run ...

:laugh:

A man just ask me that in a message Yesterday. I replied

but declined. Why would I go to Yahoo and I don't even know him on here. And, he has NO photo.

He may get banned approaching ladies like that on a Christian website.

:waving:

Mercymay

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jul, 2012 03:29 AM

I had the experience�very nice profile too good to be true�very nice messages with biblical quotes and Godly blessings�but know him more over here and the truth comes out�if in doubt advice cdff�to help eliminate the scams. I don't believe on someone loving me right away without knowing who am really I and I strive not to fall for someone I don't really know...nice loving words are just words and I think they send it to so many out there. I try to discern for that message that is really specially written just for me.

Be aware that enemies are prowling in Christian sites as Christians are really nice and trusting.

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Jul, 2012 12:36 PM

Sweetheart, don't be disappointed, forgive him, bless him and move on.

Remember not all men are the same. If someone is serious, he will be serious in all matters, on the internet or face to face.

May the Lord bless your heart and open the door for the right one to come into your life!

Monicade

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jul, 2012 09:24 AM

Its such a bad experience dearest so sorri to hear that.u see honey i have made up my mind to find someone honest here.I have met some realy dishonest people here.some chat u up nd later can,t even remember ur name without ur username.some want to know how much u are worth nd after that, they are off if u don,,t met their criteria.some as soon as u they know u are african,think u are looking for visa out of ur country.someone in their comment said to beware of nigerians nd ghanian listen on this site i have met even americans who aren,,t telling d truth nd have met some realy great pple with whom am great friend even though we aren,,t dating.I won,t close my eyes for fear of meeting bad people,nd miss a good man when he passes by.when its God we trust he wil bring our way a man that is truely honest nd true.

Page : 1 2