Author Thread: Seriously?
cttgad

View Profile
History
Seriously?
Posted : 24 Aug, 2012 05:13 PM

People don't chat here, they don't take the time to get to know anyone here. They look at your profile and move on. If they do message you/ wink and you respond they either don't respond back or send you repeated three word phrases. Whats the point? LOL!

Moichepit

View Profile
History
Seriously?
Posted : 25 Aug, 2012 12:18 AM

I definitely understand. It happens.

I've gotten a wink once, sent a message but no response.

I usually don't do it, but it's a rare occasion that I send them (is like a hello). Atleast I know I mean it.

One thing I did realize is God allowed me to find this site because there are many awesome post from awesome people.

I'm starting to learn my lesson. I advice that you take that into consideration.

God bless, sister!

View Profile
History
Seriously?
Posted : 25 Aug, 2012 06:36 AM

@ OP

There are hundreds of people on this site and some men and women on here do chat. I have chatted with several men through emails, I do not Use Live chats , I prefer emailing.

Unfortunately, I have not met anyone inperson yet. Most men that want to meet in person on here, believe in intimacy before marriage and they find out I dont and so they Drop me and move on. lol That's fine, because my spouse may not be on CDFF anyways. lol I have been on a Couple of

Christian Paid sites and meeting nice guys for dating there.

cttgad

View Profile
History
Seriously?
Posted : 25 Aug, 2012 12:32 PM

Thanks for the advice sister.

Just so frustrating at times. I guess I try to think of it the same as meeting someone in person. I wouldn't walk up and say hello and then not respond to their returned hello.

I'm so new to this whole online thing.

But you are so right. I do look at it as He has allowed me to be here for a reason. I hope to at least let others see Him in me and perhaps become great friends with many more brothers and sisters here.

Thanks again Sister

Abundant blessings to you

View Profile
History
Seriously?
Posted : 25 Sep, 2012 10:15 AM

Well, to be candid, I was guilty a few years ago when I first joined the site of not responding to a few messages; but then again, I receive the same sort of treatment myself at times too. It's not only women on here who experience discourtesy.

I have not been able to successfully meet a woman from this site in person yet either, however, some wonderful friendships have been created through simple messaging here. I certainly do not believe in intense physical intimacy early on in a relationship, and there are plenty of guys who are the same way. It really boils down to discernment and being cautious with whomever you initiate a relationship with here or anywhere else.

On a positive note, those who do not respond or who show clear signs of not being the right mate earlier on make it that much easier to avoid potentially painful relationships. God does indeed shield us from things and people that are not meant to be when we trust Him and let Him lead in our dealings with others.

View Profile
History
Seriously?
Posted : 21 Mar, 2013 09:01 AM

well. i found many men see my page then few send wink or so much rare send me mail. im not really mind. atleast i know they not interest in me. im still relax :toomuch: