Author Thread: REAL CHRISTIAN MEN
INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
History
REAL CHRISTIAN MEN
Posted : 28 Aug, 2012 10:43 AM

Ok, so you have probably heard this same questions a hundred times, but really, are there any real Christian men out there? It seems to me that they are all taken, not looking, live too far, or too old for me. Sure there are many who claim to be Christian, but once you start talking to them other things are revealed to you. I do not want to bad talk anyone, I just really want to know if there are any out there or should I just give up. :zzzz:

Apostelle

View Profile
History
REAL CHRISTIAN MEN
Posted : 28 Aug, 2012 11:17 AM

Yes. There are real Christian men out there. Just have patience and he will be revealed to you in time.

View Profile
History
REAL CHRISTIAN MEN
Posted : 28 Aug, 2012 12:12 PM

Several guys contacted me on here and I have sent out a few Winks myself. I like to send Winks. lol

Anyway most of them are fornicators you can tell when they start talking to me, and these are OLD guys. lol

Sad.... I maybe moving along soon. Not all men on all sites are this way. I have had some nice dates in the Past even though I didnt marry them. I have had 3 proposals but not from off this site Yet. lol

There are Christian men out there...!

View Profile
History
REAL CHRISTIAN MEN
Posted : 28 Aug, 2012 12:17 PM

A Christian lady can not just marry any man that asks her.

The guys that ask me, lived for away and I would have to move. At that time 2006 I was working and not retired.

He moved on. lol One guy had 2ex wifes and debt up to his neck..so to speak. And, Nope cannt do that. lol

Then one man wanted to move here and sleep together why being engaged. Nope, dont work for me. :laugh:

Where are all the Real Christians...for and few that are not already married or engaged in my age Group.

INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
History
REAL CHRISTIAN MEN
Posted : 28 Aug, 2012 12:35 PM

Exeedingjoy,

I know what you mean, I have met a couple off of another christian website that claimed to be Christian but thought it was ok to have sex outside of marriage or get drunk and all sort of things. Sometimes I wonder what Bible these people are reading.

It's really quite disappointing to me, but I know that if it is the Lords will for my life He will reveal the right one to me in His time....

View Profile
History
REAL CHRISTIAN MEN
Posted : 29 Aug, 2012 12:38 AM

am also asking myself the samd question. Most men i've met here are just hiding under the flag of christianity. One can just plck up by the things they say. There was one frm UK who said he wanted to send me money but since am in SA, i hav to send him my photo,full names and 400 usd dollars so that he can open a bank account for me. After he wil tranfer the money into that account. I said hell NO. then a day after he was banned frm the site.

Apostelle

View Profile
History
REAL CHRISTIAN MEN
Posted : 29 Aug, 2012 05:55 AM

ExceedingJoy, it would be a loss for all of us if you left. God bless you sister.

View Profile
History
REAL CHRISTIAN MEN
Posted : 29 Aug, 2012 10:06 AM

Thanks Apostelle

It would be nice if their were more Men like yourself on these "Christian" sites.

View Profile
History
REAL CHRISTIAN MEN
Posted : 31 Aug, 2012 11:52 AM

When I changed my person Photo, I got several views

shortly after; with No messages from any man though.lol

It is so funny how they See Photos but will not write and nice encourageing message.

I have a friend on here but he writes me about bowling and I have not bowled in Years. NO offense to bowlers, I know it not a sin. :laugh:

Real Christian Men talk about Jesus and all his goodness and loves the Word of God.

:rocknroll:

Apostelle

View Profile
History
REAL CHRISTIAN MEN
Posted : 31 Aug, 2012 03:16 PM

A friend of mine met his wife through an online dating service. He never saw her until their first "date" because she had no pictures on her profile and did not send him any while they were chatting/talking. Now, most people wouldnt consider my friend to be a "catch". He's about 5'5", 200lbs, and balding. Even though she saw his pictures, she seemed to like him. After talking for 6 months online, they had their first date.

They met and 30 seconds later he left. At least thats what he told me when he called later that night. He thought someone was playing a joke on him. She was 5'7" and looked like a supermodel...according to him.

For a week she repeatedly called him. Finally, she convinced him that it wasnt a joke/prank. So, he went out on a second date. He called me the next afternoon and said that she was for real. She had explained that her looks was the reason she didnt have pictures on her profile and refused to send him any. When she did have them online, all she got was messages like "D***, youre phat!" "Wanna hook up tonight?" and guys who only wanted to talk about sex. Thats also the reason she took so long to agree to meet him. She wanted to make sure he was interested in her, not how she looked. Theyve been married for 12 years now.

I check everyone's profile, especially the ones without pictures.

View Profile
History
REAL CHRISTIAN MEN
Posted : 1 Sep, 2012 03:15 PM

That is a wonderful story about your friend and his wife.

Many men do not talk to a woman if he doesnt see a photo online, then when you have One most want to see more.

:laugh:

Page : 1 2