Author Thread
INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
If you were being cheated,do you give a second chance?
Posted : 8 Oct, 2012 05:58 AM

No, a person in and of himself cannot change, but with Jesus all things are possible. As a Christian, forgiveness is a must otherwise our Heavenly Father will not forgive us. This does not mean that we should or need to put ourself back in the same circumstance but we are called to forgive.

INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
If you were being cheated,do you give a second chance?
Posted : 5 Oct, 2012 12:00 PM

Well, we do need to forgive eachother as Christ has forgiven us. Unforgiveness is a sin after all. Second chances on the other hand would probably vary for each circumstance and the people involved. God does heal all wounds and can heal a broken relationship. A person can forgive but that doesn't necessarily mean they have to put themself in that situation again. I think one would have to seek God and find out what God wants them to do. God bless!!

INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
Drama
Posted : 4 Sep, 2012 02:17 PM

I would have to say I agree with you. I really cannot believe that anyone would be looking even before they are legally divorced. I have been divorced for almost nine years and it took me quite awhile to heal and move on. I couldn't have done it without the Lover of my Soul. It takes awhile for someone to heal. NOT TO MENTION THE FACT THAT THEY ARE STILL MARRIED. i JUST DO NOT GET IT. Does anyone else have a perspective on this? Maybe a different way of looking at this? I personally do not think they should be allowed on the site if they are not single.

Just my two cents.....

INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
Don't Judge ME!!
Posted : 3 Sep, 2012 02:58 PM

I am really sorry to hear all of that and I can sympathize with you. My ex husband was physically and emotionally abusive. I have been divorced now almost nine years and it really has taken me this long to heal with God's help.

My first question to you is are you even divorced yet? Your post says your wife. If you are not divorced yet you are not free to even be looking. I do not know many Christian women that would even consider talking or dating a man who is still married. You must take some time to heal, forgive, and move on.

I know it can get very lonely and discouraging at times but this is when we need to cling to our Abba Father the most and to surround ourselves with good Christian friends. With time and God's help the wounds will heal. When God tells you it is time then it will be the right time.

My brother, many of us have been there and we feel your pain but you must let God be God and let Him guide you. No one here is judging you we are all washed in the blood and I am sure we all can testify that we have something in our past that is not pleasing to God and if we were all honest I am sure many of us would tell you there is still more room for more improvement as none of us are or ever will be perfect until our Heavenly Father comes to get us.

I will be praying for you!!!!!:prayingm:

INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
battlefield of the mind
Posted : 30 Aug, 2012 01:49 PM

:yay:

You guys are all awesome!!

INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
battlefield of the mind
Posted : 30 Aug, 2012 06:34 AM

Hi Bloodnok!

Thank you for sharing some more scripture! Sorry, next time I will use quotation marks!!

God Bless!!

INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
battlefield of the mind
Posted : 29 Aug, 2012 01:16 PM

Romans 3:4 says, let God be true, but every man a liar. Any thought that is contrary to truth is a lie. Any thinking that is contrary to the Word is "WRONG THINKING" and darkness.

Romans 8:1 There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit. To walk after the Spirit is to walk under the the OBEDIENCE to the Word of God and ...leading of the Holy Spirit. If you walk contrary to the Word, you are walking according to the world. For the law of the Spirit of life in Christ Jesus hath made me free from the law of sin and death. When you walk in a worldly, fleshy mind, you will make wrong decisions that lead to sin and ultimately to death.

Scripture says that we have to take up our cross daily. Luke 9:23 If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me. Jesus said, My Sheep HEAR MY VOICE and no other will they follow.

As believers we have the mind of Christ but many of us chose to believe lies from Satan and others instead of listening to the truth.(Including myself at times) Therefore creating battles in our own thoughts. We need to be in the Word at all times and let the Holy Spirit renew our minds.

Any thoughts or comments?

INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
need prayer.
Posted : 29 Aug, 2012 09:57 AM

Anna,

I know this can be very scary and you may have many emotions while you are going through this and all the waiting. I have gone through this a few times myself and it is really never easy but you must keep your eyes upon Jesus. Stay in His Word on a daily basis and know that He loves you and wants only the best for you. So no matter the outcome He will work it out for your good. Hang in there sister and I am praying for you!!!:prayingm:

INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
Which is a more desirable husband?(Question for you women)
Posted : 29 Aug, 2012 07:12 AM

Well I would hope he would check it out first before teaching it. We need to test the spirits in all things. If it does not line up with the Word of God it is no good!! :yay:

INHIMALONEISTAND

View Profile
Is It True
Posted : 29 Aug, 2012 06:58 AM

LOL!!! ABSOLUTELY!!!:ROFL:

Page : 1 2 3 4