Author Thread: What has God done for you?
christian32

View Profile
History
What has God done for you?
Posted : 14 Sep, 2012 08:10 PM

I'll start, I didn't know what I wanted in life, has to what to become, and as I grew older and older, Jesus show me what it was, He will show me what I wanted to become, but It's only up to me, if I give Him my heart and soul, which I did at the age of 12, when I baptized. When I did this a whole door was open up for me, which I taught was great, He help me with paying my school fees, He helped me to understand the world a whole lot, understand more about life, and as long as I stay true to Him, more doors will open up for me, and He shall do the same for you, once You give ur life to him, and I used a capital Y because it starts with You, so give ur whole life, heart and soul to Him and you shall be truly Bless. Please tell me what has God done for u lately?

uniquecrystalheart74

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Oct, 2012 06:55 PM

I love your topic, Sister. GOD has done super so many great things for me since I was 9. (^_^) HE brought joy to my life, strength to face anything in this world, wisdom in understanding people. I can relate to one of what you said. At one point in my life, I decided to finished college without any money. It is GOD who helped me. HE brought people to my life to open doors for me like receiving scholarship from the school and getting opportunities to tutor so I can support my studies. My personal relationship with JESUS CHRIST is something that no one can take away from me. I am who I am now, only because of HIS LOVE and GRACE. (^_~)

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Mar, 2013 08:14 AM

He saved me from hurt

He saved me from many accident in my life

He saved my brothers

He saved my parents

He Totaly saved my life

He saved you

He saved us

because He love you more than ur boyfriend loves u. heheheh :D :goofball: