Author Thread: shattered in peices!
Delight_74

View Profile
History
shattered in peices!
Posted : 22 Jan, 2010 02:51 AM

Im 35 years old with 1 son.....I dont know if this the right place but seems to me theres a lot of poeple here guided and have a heart of Jesus.i was married to a guy at first he is nice...but along the way slowly he changes , he have a dark side on him that he wanted me to have sexual relationship with any other guy ihere in my place ,since we live separate each other im from phil and he is in Us....we only chat us our means of comunication and some times calls, since we are married only exchanging sexy words we can do and show our body which i dont mind because we are married ..but he changed each time he wanted me to have guys watch me and ever prior to our chat..he is asking guys to chat to me about sex......i dont know what to do....he is verbally abusive to me too..i tried asking him to change and i said i will not do it.....but thats the start of our fighting......and the worst thing is....now seems theres something dragging me to do this naked show in cam ........Please help me.......and if i will break up with him seems its a big crime to do....should i stay and do what he wants and lost my very faith In God or should i leave and disobey God for leaving my husband.please HELP ME....im sorry i dont really know how to say the right words here. thanks for reading.

patou

View Profile
History
shattered in peices!
Posted : 22 Jan, 2010 04:03 AM

Dear Delight,

The bible teaches the husbands to love their wives, just as Christ loved the church and gave himself up for her to make her holy, cleansing her by the washing with water through the word, and to present her to himself as a radiant church, without stain or wrinkle or any other blemish, but holy and blameless. In the same way, husbands ought to love their wives as their own bodies. He who loves his wife loves himself. (EPHESIANS 5:25-28 )

So the question goes back to you, do you think your husband loves you by asking you to do those things that will make you unholy?

Our body is the temple of the Holy Spirit, so you must guard it with all your heart. Ask God to stop this right now,it is never too late to change your ways.

I will include you in my prayers. :prayingf:

butterfly101

View Profile
History
shattered in peices!
Posted : 22 Jan, 2010 05:20 AM

hi.

I am sorry to hear about the thing which your husband wants you to do for him. I think his main motivation is not love for you but the love of money.

If you separate from him you will not be sinning because he wants you to commit a sexual immoral act which is actually adultery. And the bible is very clear on that that those who do this thing (adultery) will not enter the Kingdom of Heaven.

So what would you rather do...obey your husband and go to hell or obey God's Word and enter His Kingdom?

The choice is yours.

I pray that the Spirit of the Lord will give you the strenght to and the grace to make the right decision in Jesus Name.

peace

View Profile
History
shattered in peices!
Posted : 22 Jan, 2010 06:59 AM

dear delight, youre already seperated from him so to me that means hes already done something you didnt like..

this is a time for you to make a stand and give him a chance to change and be a better man for you.. hes askin you to sin for him. and havin you to have sex with others and put on a show for others and him anyone wantin to share his wife well,that aint love..

hes a little sick right now and youll not reconcile with him by giving him these dark things he wants.. youre enablin him to continue this behavior..

you should stop doin so and hopefully he will change and you two can get back together..

he aint gonna change long as youll keep doin so..

it can also draw you into it and then youll have a hard time gettin away from it all yourself..

so stop and draw the line.. get back on the right side the fence and ask for forgiveness and then just stop..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
shattered in peices!
Posted : 22 Jan, 2010 08:25 AM

Never send pics of yourself over the internet as he ask.He may be using them for a crime here in the states.if he is asking you to do these things you are free.He has commited adutery.You are free to divorace and move on.It is not a sin to remarry because he is a fornacater.

Just start the divorace process.As long as you let him go and do not do as he says you are free and clear.

View Profile
History
shattered in peices!
Posted : 22 Jan, 2010 11:16 AM

dear delight,, also if he doesnt change for you to reconcile should you want for that then i believe you may have biblical reasons for divorce under matthew 5:32 if you so wish.

matthew 5:32 but I say to you that whoever divorces his wife for any reason except sexual immorality causes her to committ adultery and whoever marries a woman who is divorced committs adultery.

that is if you didnt bring anyone home and have sex with them, as hed asked you to do so or in front of the cam for him that way. cause if you did so then that makes you as guilty as him for sexual immorality and even adultery.

if thats the case then you also need to ask for forgiveness..

ole cattle

stormcountry33

View Profile
History
shattered in peices!
Posted : 22 Jan, 2010 12:14 PM

Dear Delight,

I am so sorry that someone is trying to take advantage of you. It is obvious that he doesn't respect you. If he did, he wouldn't be asking you to do such things. I know it may be hard for you, especially if you love him, but it sounds like he doesn't deserve you. If you are looking for a Godly man who is committed to you, I think you need to look elsewhere. I agree with others on here that by definition, you have the right to divorce him. I'm not sure what brought you two together, but I think it is obvious that this could very well separate you. I wish you get some good advice but above all seek God!! I hope you the best!

fuelaltered01

View Profile
History
shattered in peices!
Posted : 22 Jan, 2010 01:39 PM

I to am sorry to hear that you are being treated as a possession and not as a loving wife with a loving husband. Unfortunately this happens more and more as the internet expands to reach others that are looking for love. Unfortunately some American males do this far more often than one thinks. A long distance romance is not a recommended way of life.

I am concerned for your safety. The behavior that this guy is showing you by being verbally abusive and disrespectful would turn violent if you were living in the same house.

In your country I believe it is very easy to divorce this individual.

It is not a sin to live a healthy life. The guy you talk about is a dangerous predator that should be avoided at all costs. God has already answered you by giving you the fingers to type this conversation so others can help you in this forum.

God Bless you and I will pray for both of you.

Sarcastic1

View Profile
History
shattered in peices!
Posted : 22 Jan, 2010 02:24 PM

This man is not acting as your husband, I do not believe that you should be compelled to act in any way that dishonors you or God. At the very least he needs some counseling and to be accountable for his actions. I am sorry for the position you have found yourself in. I will pray for you.

God bless you

take care

Bill

View Profile
History
shattered in peices!
Posted : 22 Jan, 2010 04:08 PM

dear fuel and sarc, welcome to the forums.

ole cattle

Delight_74

View Profile
History
shattered in peices!
Posted : 24 Jan, 2010 04:37 AM

I cannot reply all of the people who read , share there thoughts and the advices youve given me here.....i praise and thanks God that He showed me the right way thru this column....i thank you so much for the helps....and thanks for backing me up in prayers as i start walking in right paths.God bless you all !!!

Page : 1 2