Author Thread: Where have all the good men gone?
Admin

Where have all the good men gone?
Posted : 9 Aug, 2010 08:37 AM

When men break their vows to God and to women, and then forget to be forgiven. When they privately say we are One. Then to others oh, she's just someone... are there any men out there for real who understand how a woman feels? She doesn't want to be a tramp or bore but wants someone to love her more. a man not ashamed to let her be called his wife, someone to love everyday of her life; a man who won't change and swear or shut off his phone and punish her, threaten or leave her alone, until with tears she comes back to him- only to be hurt by his next whim. I ask you is it our lot to just take every broken promise and hurt he chooses to make, when this man says he's a friend of God- are we bad? are we odd? To stick to our standards and want him for real, not just empty lies that are so hard to heal? Some of my best friends are guys honorable and true. But they aren't available. Are YOU?

SilverFire

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Sep, 2010 08:27 PM

SWP, it is because you have no photo. In the online world, having no photo = having something to hide. You may not mean to hide something, but everyone who chances across your profile will be wondering what you are hiding.

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Sep, 2010 04:51 PM

she may have had a photo, but is no longer a user, thus no photo appears under her name.

View Profile
History
Posted : 6 Sep, 2010 04:59 PM

I took them all. They are all at my place for a Labor Day party. :goofball:

j/k

It is just me, myself, and I here.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Sep, 2010 09:45 AM

I have look forward to the day I have a good man in my life.

I know that there are some really good men out there!

However long it takes but hoping it will be soon.

Page : 1 2