flirty v.s friendly
Posted : 11 May, 2010 03:02 AM

how do you distinguish the two?

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
flirty v.s friendly
Posted : 11 May, 2010 04:30 PM

Well, guys don't flirt with me, so I wouldn't know. And I somehow missed the 'flirt gene' when it was handed out, so I can't even tell you the difference between my own friendliness and flirting...'cause I couldn't flirt if my life depended on it! :dunce:

View Profile
History
flirty v.s friendly
Posted : 11 May, 2010 07:47 PM

I have no idea! I told someone the other day that I think I must have missed that "flirting 101" class in middle school or something. I don't notice any difference... I just be me and tell the same jokes to everyone! I can't ever tell if someone is flirting with me.

View Profile
History
flirty v.s friendly
Posted : 12 May, 2010 06:42 PM

hahaha.. i guess you must know.. when somebody is flirting you or just is friendly with you... i mean women have 6th sense ? haha:glow:

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
flirty v.s friendly
Posted : 13 May, 2010 12:45 PM

Oh dear...am I not only missing the flirt gene, but I'm also missing the 6th sense? Tragedy! That means I might not know when someone is flirting with me! I wonder how many flirts I've missed? :dunce:

:ROFL:

View Profile
History
flirty v.s friendly
Posted : 13 May, 2010 06:17 PM

bwahahahahaha LOL. thanks for the laugh bc :laugh: your not missing anything, the rest of us are jus hyper sensitive and paranoid :ROFL:

View Profile
History
flirty v.s friendly
Posted : 14 May, 2010 04:51 PM

Well, when a guy teases you, he is flriting. Age does'nt really matter.

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
flirty v.s friendly
Posted : 14 May, 2010 08:09 PM

Eww, gross...ya mean that really old man who teased me the other day was FLIRTING??? He was ancient! LOL!!! :ROFL:

OK, flirt awareness tip #1: watch for teasing...it's synonymous with flirting.

View Profile
History
flirty v.s friendly
Posted : 15 May, 2010 07:06 AM

pianogal you are so funny. Older men are more mature. experienced in life. Youger men do not know what they want yet.

remember I was young once.Dennis

View Profile
History
flirty v.s friendly
Posted : 15 May, 2010 07:04 PM

Hmmmmm.... yeah. That is a bit hard to discern.

For me - it makes a difference HOW the person says something, and their body language.

For myself - if I flirt with someone - my motive comes from a different place than friendship..... and my tone of voice and body language are also different.

If it comes across as something that seems beyond or outside or "feels" different than friendship --- it is most likely flirting. That's just my take, though.

View Profile
History
flirty v.s friendly
Posted : 16 May, 2010 06:27 PM

you know...I dont know either.

I work with all men they used to always flirt with me but over the years I think I'm immune to it so it doesnt even bother me anymore and I dont notice it. I brush it off like nothing.

the bad thing is, that special someone may have flirted with me before and i probably brushed it off, ugh...

for myself, I dont know how to flirt. I can be friendly but when I have tried flirting in the past it was all akward and embarassing.

I never tried it again! LOL

OH YAH the other day some guy tried to pick me up at the market!!!! OMGosh I was so embarassed, I'm sure I was purple and I just walked away pushing my cart, lol....

Riveroflife

Page : 1 2