Author Thread: casual nudity with friends/swimming...
DarrelT

View Profile
History
casual nudity with friends/swimming...
Posted : 13 Jul, 2010 04:38 PM

hi this is kinda along the topic of the bikini post but i didn't want to just reply to that one... the last couple times i've gone swimming with a lady friend of mine we have decided to go bare. There were no sexual feelings and it was nice to just be free... we even swam up on a couple that was doing the same thing and had a nice hello and carried on swimming. There was no tention or arousal so my question to all of you is should we stay clothed and modest or should we just be free the way God created us in the first place?

DarrelT

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jul, 2010 04:46 PM

well i don't see how to edit or delete this but oh well it's out there and its on my mind... have at it

stormcountry33

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jul, 2010 10:50 PM

I think in our society...as Christians we shouldn't do that. Individuals of the world often partake in that kind of activity and see it as a rush or a thrill. However, they are usually doing so for some kind of sexual thrill or perversion. I understand that the two of you may strictly be friends but yet putting yourself in that situation allows yourself to be tempted in the future. That is were the problem may lie. You two may start out as just friends going swimming but over time the confidence and comfortness between you may lead toward deeper feelings...with that comes the temptation of "well we already have swam naked together...why not...???" Maybe that seems far fetched to you but I could see that happening. Hope this has helped and God bles!

DarrelT

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Jul, 2010 11:21 PM

we actually went out for a couple months previously but had never done anything or seen each other without clothes... all the feelings are gone and it just feels good to relax and not worry about judgment

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2010 07:53 AM

You seem confident in your decision. Why did you ask for opinions?

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2010 01:58 PM

Ya know...the Human body is a beautyful creation...bein an Artist I see beauty in many people, places an things that most people jus pass on by...

As far as the Skinny Dippin goes...I aint ashamed of the body GOD created to house my soul...I've Skinny Dipped afor...but the nice man with the Uniform, Badge & Gun said I cant do that in public unless I was ta join a Nudest Colony...but They wont let me wear my Pink Cowgirl Boots so I didnt join there club cuz that aint right...:rolleyes:...

Of course this was a long time ago an afor I was Born-Again...:bouncy:...xo

DarrelT

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2010 02:35 PM

I like you Jude...lol. I'm a cowboy myself but not in pink boots...haha.

As for why I asked... I just had read how uptight some people were in the bikini thread and wanted to see if there were some down to earth people in here.

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2010 02:54 PM

Thank the Good Lord ya dont wear Pink Cowboy boots..cuz Id be a wonderin bout ya...:rolleyes:...

One thing that I do wana mention here is although I do Accept an Concider my self a Free Spirit...Since I've been Born-Again an walkin with the LORD Jesus I would diffinately not concider Skinny Dippin with Couples or a Gent that is not MY hubby...cuz this could cause a Stumble inta SIN...

Jus needed ta clarify that ta all here...:winksmile:...xo

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2010 02:59 PM

Ok. If you are not convicted not to, I do not see a problem. The idea that you are putting yourself in a situation to be tempted is a personal one by the person giving it. The Holy Spirit will not guilt us into not doing things, he will convict us because of our tendencies. If you start to tend toward perversions, surely he will tell you to :stop:

If the law states that public nudity, in this case skinny dipping is wrong then there is a problem as the bible is clear that we ought to obey the law.

Personally, I find the uptightness to be limiting... Insecurities are a drag. If you can't stand the heat stay out of the kitchen!

skinny dipping ftw, LOL, did I just say that? hahahaha

But seriously, you really should not be breaking the law:winksmile:

DarrelT

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2010 03:34 PM

haha both of you are cool... This thought just popped into my head too, I think that i would be more lustful over seeing a girl in a bikini than fully nude because i would get thoughts of what she may look like but if she was already nude its just hey look shes nude cool and they wouldn't be any thinking about it...

View Profile
History
Posted : 14 Jul, 2010 05:32 PM

Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs/opinions... and I prefer to keep my clothes on!

Page : 1 2 3 4