Author Thread: Friends Mom
Admin

Friends Mom
Posted : 1 Dec, 2009 08:31 AM

Hello friends, I'd like to ask you to pray for my friend Willies Mom (he's the one I stay with here) She has been in the hospital yesterday in surgery (cancer)...details are unknown as of yet. Her name is Carol I think 58 yrs. She's a good loving Mom and Gramma and a great cook indeed! Her job is caring for the elderly in their final days. Thanks in advance...God Bless you all! :prayingm:

View Profile
History
Friends Mom
Posted : 1 Dec, 2009 08:45 AM

Will Do. That is a tough thing to go through.

View Profile
History
Friends Mom
Posted : 1 Dec, 2009 10:09 AM

dear jarr, sure will..

ole cattle

Phoebe2

View Profile
History
Friends Mom
Posted : 2 Dec, 2009 01:22 AM

Will be praying for her, and plz. keep us updated about her condition.

patou

View Profile
History
Friends Mom
Posted : 2 Dec, 2009 04:36 AM

Will be praying for her, with my sisters in Christ here in Taipei.:prayingf:

View Profile
History
Friends Mom
Posted : 3 Dec, 2009 11:18 AM

Father, hear your daughter! We place all faith, trust and well being of others in your Rightious hands. We have read that Willies mom Carol is in the hospital, has cancer and surgery being or already done. She cares for the Elderly in their final days a noble calling she has answered to bring comfort to those in transission and I ask you Jesus to comfort her and her family as she has comforted those. She has done unto others and I ask of you to do unto her. Heal her from the inside out in Jesus precious name...Amen !!!

View Profile
History
Friends Mom
Posted : 4 Dec, 2009 09:59 AM

Thank you friends for your prayers. I'm not great at passing on medical info but here goes...lab results came back negative for cancer. Willie told me they-the doctors- were amazed that it wasn't. She is recovering though will take time and she is well . The condition she has is -I don't know the name-... colon related something to do with holes in the lining of it? Anyway she's dealt with this for some years now and the pain she was in was due to blockage and not cancer as they'd first diagnosed.

Thank you God for looking after Carol.

View Profile
History
Friends Mom
Posted : 4 Dec, 2009 04:08 PM

dear jjar, praise GOD, i sure am glad to hear that..

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Friends Mom
Posted : 4 Dec, 2009 04:35 PM

Dear brother jjar, thats the bestest news received today. All Praise and Glory to God !...xo

Phoebe2

View Profile
History
Friends Mom
Posted : 5 Dec, 2009 01:12 AM

Wonderful news!! Praise the Lord... I hope she recovers completely soon, will continue praying for Carol.

View Profile
History
Friends Mom
Posted : 5 Dec, 2009 01:57 AM

thank each of you all again , what a great bunch of brothers and sisters you are! God bless you!:prayingm:

Page : 1 2