Author Thread: Prayer for my 5month old grandson and my brother....
lululuvsGod

View Profile
History
Prayer for my 5month old grandson and my brother....
Posted : 10 Jan, 2010 05:50 PM

Hello brothers and sisters, I am seeing prayer once again for my brother, I have posted in here before about his drinking. He is back to the bottle even after my praise report. It is ok, cuz i know God is still in control and all praise is deserved to the Lord even in the toughest of times amen? however, what he is doing is taking it toll on the whole family..my mom ( his mother naturally ) and his daughters and my son and I live with him so this is difficult as I have stated before to watch. Also if you would pray for my newest grandbaby named Aaden, he is 5 weeks old and apparently last week my daughter was trimming his tiny little finger nails and snipped part of his little finger..of course she was upset and had taken him to the doctor the next day as she worried because it bled quite a bit. Well the doctor said it looked ok..Well last night he was screaming and crying and my daughter happened to check his little hand and it had become infected..and was traveling down his hand instead of just on the finger. SO he was admitted to the hospital, where they did a spinal tap and epidural..and several other tests..these things were done however before they connected that the finger might be the cause..they were looking more for meningitis..which also may be part of the problem. So please pray for him....and my daughter....God bless you tons......thank you LUcy

GraceMae

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jan, 2010 07:04 PM

Hi Lulu, yes I will pray for you, your brother, and little Aaden. Continue to turn to God as you're doing. As hard as things look, when all we see around us is crisis, there is hope in God. Don't give up. I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers Lulu. You've got many prayer warriors here for you too. ~ GraceMae

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jan, 2010 11:54 PM

dear lulu, will do .

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jan, 2010 04:46 PM

Lucy my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family. May God's healing power give you comfort and strength while going through these times