Author Thread: Haiti's earthquake
Phoebe2

View Profile
History
Haiti's earthquake
Posted : 12 Jan, 2010 11:50 PM

Please pray for those who are suffering the loss of their family members, became homeless, and the injured victims that hospitals can't handle them.

GraceMae

View Profile
History
Haiti's earthquake
Posted : 13 Jan, 2010 07:27 PM

Thanks Pheobe for posting this prayer request. It's just horrific! The poorest nation in the Western Hemisphere... it is so devestating. The worry and the fear now, the unknown status of so many, yet so many dead laying all over the streets. I couldn't imagine seeing any of this with my own eyes. I don't think I could handle it. And then, there is God. So yes, we pray all over this. God bless you, and God bless the survivors and the families for those lost.

~ GraceMae

View Profile
History
Haiti's earthquake
Posted : 14 Jan, 2010 07:36 AM

dear folks,,, yep this is bad ... not just for the loss of life .. but i feel very strongly for all those who were injured and are layin in the street with no docs or nurses and no medicines , no pain relievers.. they just got to suffer till help can get there.. or they die first..

they also dont have water or food or shelter ..

or those lying under the rubble and are still alive and no one can get to them.. lets pray they know JESUS as their personal SAVIOR so they arent alone in these times and that they will be ok either way it goes for them.. and also that help will get there quickly....

ole cattle

View Profile
History
Haiti's earthquake
Posted : 19 Jan, 2010 04:40 PM

May God have mercy on all who are there