Author Thread: What am I doing wrong?
tobelikehim

View Profile
History
What am I doing wrong?
Posted : 24 Jul, 2009 05:57 PM

I have been coming to this site for about a year now. I have talked to a couple of guys when I first started using this site.

I still keep contact with one guy that I began talking with and we talk just about everyday..... We have become really good friends , but that is all that we are extremly good friends.......

Whenever I see someone that I would like to get to know better ,

I never get a response back....... even only for friendship... I don't hear back........I'm considering closing my account because I'm thinking what's the point........

I'm very loyal when it comes to friendships and I believe that any relationship should began there.

I'd like to hear some opinions from some of the guys on this site.......Tobelikehim

View Profile
History
What am I doing wrong?
Posted : 25 Jul, 2009 07:48 AM

Praise the LORD JESUS CHRIST and peace be unto you my sister.

I understand where you're coming from. I've been on this site off and on for a while as well and have not heard back from many women whom I had an interest in or not as much as I would have liked. I was thinking that the profiles were not real. I just counldn't understand why no connections and yes it can be very frustrating.

But Good News...GOD is Good and HE is in Full and Complete Control. Our lives are HIS and our Footsteps are ordered by the LORD. We can receive nothing unless HE gives it to us. No relationship can comeinto existance without HIM allowing it. So rest in GOD. HE knows what's best for us HIS children and HE will give us what is Good in Due Season. It's not our looks, our money, our charm, etc., But it's All about the Will and Purpose of our Heavenly FATHER. Now doesn't that make you feel Good. Praise the LORD. Amen.

Remember:

GOD is in Full and Complete Control,

HE has a Purpose, HE has a plan

In the love of CHRIST,

Thaddeus

ayngrady

View Profile
History
What am I doing wrong?
Posted : 25 Jul, 2009 08:27 AM

im not a guy but girl you are not alone. i have tried new pics... reevaluating my write up.. truth is that there is no magical combination. prayer is soo understated if you want to know what yo need to do to find your mate... ask the one who made you mate.

k.ayn

Lvstigers

View Profile
History
What am I doing wrong?
Posted : 28 Jul, 2009 08:58 PM

I'm with you! There have been 2 communications, well 4 if you count the 2 IM sessions. But the 2 people who actually were sending me messages...and I do answer messages...but both of those accounts are closed...so um, makes me wonder are the people who are sending me mail messages just looking for an easy mark? Thank God I'm not easy!!:applause:

tobelikehim

View Profile
History
What am I doing wrong?
Posted : 4 Aug, 2009 05:47 AM

I give up..............................................

this is not working for me........................