Author Thread
Lvstigers

View Profile
What's the deal?
Posted : 23 Mar, 2010 12:02 AM

Not a bad thought but how am I supposed to know that? lol should I just randomly change my age limit or I could just make it 18-100 that would cover just about everyone right? But then I have to deal with all those young men that schmooz me.

Lvstigers

View Profile
What's the deal?
Posted : 17 Feb, 2010 10:06 AM

lol never mind, I do get a bit ditsy sometimes, I guess they'd have to change their birthdate. I may be a bit slow but it comes to me eventually.:dunce:

Lvstigers

View Profile
What's the deal?
Posted : 17 Feb, 2010 10:05 AM

Cattleman, I'll have to double check their profiles...I guess I don't use that feature lol.

As for fit, it's more what's on the inside than the physical body itself as far as I'm concerned. As long as they aren't so unfit as to be a health risk. I've listed my body type as 'a few extra pounds' because I'm not so fit myself, but it's not to the point that it would cause major health problems. I think they should put a description on those body types, because I've seen some that also chose 'a few extra pounds' and from the pictures they are a bit beyond that point. I want someone who is able to take care of me....lol it's my turn :)

Don't mean to be mean.... :/ just honest.

Ah, and I'm rambling, once again.

Lvstigers

View Profile
What's the deal?
Posted : 17 Feb, 2010 09:53 AM

Why could they not change their age limits?

Lvstigers

View Profile
What's the deal?
Posted : 17 Feb, 2010 09:51 AM

Ah, well, if you don't play you won't win. What happened to the good old days when it was the man that was typically the one to initiate?

Lvstigers

View Profile
What's the deal?
Posted : 14 Feb, 2010 10:08 AM

I fail to understand why people on this site, in my case men, would add me as a favorite yet never send any messages. Why is this?

Lvstigers

View Profile
WHAT SIGN ARE YOU?
Posted : 3 Sep, 2009 11:10 AM

I don't think you have to YELL....I know my sign, but does that mean I put any faith in that...NO. I knew my sign before I was born again. Does that mean I delve into astrology and follow my daily horoscope and believe what it says...absolutely not. Just because I know what astrology sign I was born under doesn't mean that I immerse myself in that realm. I do know this, God knows our hearts....it's what's in there that matters. If you have chosen Christ as your savior you have no reason to delve into the other realms.

God Bless Everyone!

:yay:

Lvstigers

View Profile
What does he really want???
Posted : 18 Aug, 2009 12:31 PM

Thank you :glow:

Lvstigers

View Profile
Posted : 15 Aug, 2009 11:50 AM

He's out! I did everything wrong the first time, I don't want to repeat that. Thank you all once again for your input!

Bless you!

Lvstigers

View Profile
Posted : 13 Aug, 2009 02:32 PM

Thank you all for your input and confirmation of my thoughts and feelings about this man. It helps to get feedback from you all, I knew something wasn't right and yes the Holy Spirit was telling me, but you know how you sometimes doubt yourself, well you all helped me out there. And Ian, I'm going to copy a bit of his intro here, this is what I was reading.....

"god is my first love and must be hers also . i live in the world but im not of it.im a humble man who has seen alot of pain and misfortune. but now i truly know what is most important . i love to love and be loved . thankyou for taking the time to read my profile. could you relocate ask, yourself hummmm (a womens heart should be so hidden in christ that a man must first seek him out to find her)"

So it sounded like he might be a true firm believer. Which he could be but, obviously that was not his focus.

Blessings and thanks to you all!! :yay:

Page : 1 2 3 4 5