Author Thread: Why is it so hard to find a good Christian to chat with on this site
Admin

Why is it so hard to find a good Christian to chat with on this site
Posted : 8 Dec, 2008 01:07 PM

I have been on this site for about a month and can't seem to find a match. Why is it so hard is anyone having the same problem. What do u do when there seems to be no responses to your winks. Do you just give up.

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Dec, 2008 05:05 PM

Hello sister,

I have been on here a few months now, and it is slow at first. Especially if you are a big guy like me. Let me tell you what helped me.

First, I opened up the age range. Your upper limit is fine, but you are a young lady, you might want to open that up a little. If they are even 1 year outside that range, they are blocked from contacting you.

Next, I started spending a lot of time looking at profiles. I sent a wink to everyone that caught my eye. I probably sent out a hundred winks and messages.

Finally, I started posting on these forums. It lets people get to know you and see what kind of person you really are.

All of this, together worked beautifully until God told me that He had plans for me that did not include a wife. So I changed my profile, and stick to the boards and counseling a few ladies.

God bless,

Leon

Gourd00

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Dec, 2008 10:00 AM

If uve looked around a few other of the christian dating sites, or at least at some of the more popular dating sites overall, u'll know that this site isnt as highly visited as others. This alone can mean a lot of these people joined like 6 months ago and their profiles are just lingering around. A lot of people will leave after a couple weeks and never come back.

And even if u did wink people who u thought were attractive, ill be blunt, its sometimes easier to simply avoid a wink from someone ur not attracted to than it is to reply and say u arent interested.

So yea, with not many active people on here, plus some that may be on simply not being attracted to u, that means u wont get many replies from winks. A good indicator, i would think, would be these forums. U can tell just by looking at them that the place is fairly dead, as a lot of the topics will have like 10 or less responses.

But hey, im all for this site. Its actually a half-way decent dating site, and its free. Eventually more people will find it, heh.

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Dec, 2008 12:32 PM

12/16/08 3:27PM

:peace:

Who gives Up? NO! Thou shalt give up!!

You wait on God to send you the right one. :buddies:

The ones that ignore your wink are probably NOT what they said they were anyway. You are blessed that they left you alone. Not worth your time. If a play-play Christian guy reads a real Christian lady's profile, he knows he will be found out sooner or later. So they don't try.

Now some do and those I delete almost immediately. You will too after a while. BELIEVE ME!!!! :rocknroll:

There are nice people on CDFF. I have made a few buddies. Its like I told someone when I was on SCN dating site. This dating site crapola is probably just a diversion for us

TRUE Christians until Jesus sends the right guy or gal to us at church. God made Eve for Adam and he can make us all Adams and Eves.

LET THE CHURCH SAY AMEN!!! :bow:

Peace & Love

Seleta

:yay:

shy_at_first

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Dec, 2008 10:56 PM

Don't give up.

And I think being active on the forum is a good way to let people who view your profile know you're still around.