Author Thread: ok here goes the worst date ever ok
victorious52

View Profile
History
ok here goes the worst date ever ok
Posted : 8 Jul, 2011 05:09 PM

i went on this date, the woman didn't know where she lived ok, she gave me one address, gps actually laughed at me ok, but i went as close as possible, i call her up, big mistake giving her my cell phone number, she gives me a new address but that didn't jive with gps, the gps just said to me, "bro, give up ok", i get lost and i decide to give up, i was going to go, when i see this lady flagging me down like i was a drug dealer on a saturday night and she needed a fix! ok i stop my car, it's her! great, now i have to go through with this right?! i take her to dunkin donuts, i should have known the whole thing was a big waste of my time ok, and don't ever go to a place with "nuts" in the name on your first meeting ok! lol . anyway she talks on the phone almost all the time we are there, the guy at the dunkin donuts say we are closing, i was sooooo relieved ok, and she wanted to continue the date! i told her i had to take care of my patients, and left there like a fallen angel from heaven ok! when i get home , i open my glove compartment,i notice the my pill bottle is open, she took some pain medication i use! then about an hour after. that i get a call from her saying that she wanted more of the pills and that she was willing to pay for them. i told her, i am not poncho the drug dealer ok i am a christian man, and it was very low of her to go into my glove compartment and take my pain meds, she tells me to go by her house and that she is sorry, she was in pain, blah blah blah, and that her friend got hurt blah blah blah, the dog needs a new hip blah blah blah, i hang up on her,and finally i take a break and go to sleep, i get awakening by police, they say i was accused of selling drugs to this "lady"! i told them what happened, they told me she tried to sell the pain meds, and they sold it to undercover narcs! i showed them my pill bottle i always keep a couple in glove compartment just in case i get bad pain, rarely it happens but it does, i had like a whole bottle inside, that was from almost last year, almost expired, so he could see those pills were around a long time, and the woman had a criminal record, according to policeman, i showed him all emails and he let me go! the moral of this story is don't tell people what pains and aches you have, don't give out your phone number, and save all those emails, and digitally record the whole evening, and videotape the whole first cople of meetings lol, and check out the other person for a criminal record,lol, and close your glove compartment with a key! anything else? lol

how does the title of the song go

"oh what a night!"

lol

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jul, 2011 03:04 AM

That'd be funny if it wasn't so serious! Problem is, to some people Christian=gullible and try to take advantage.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Aug, 2011 09:53 PM

wowwwwwwww i loled at this but man that sure is one of the worst dates that I have ever heard of!!!