Author Thread: I dont get any messages?
ROCKERGRL25

View Profile
History
I dont get any messages?
Posted : 17 Jul, 2011 06:20 PM

Im not that bad looking, i Love Jesus, Im pretty talented and cool. But i havent had hardly any guys interested. hmmmmm, im ready to give up. God can drop my bf right in my lap, but i think looking for someone is important too. Maybe God doesnt think im ready or sumthin?

How bout you guys, you get alot of msgs?

Tracey

TravisjustTravis

View Profile
History
I dont get any messages?
Posted : 17 Jul, 2011 11:41 PM

I get messages all the time...of course half the time I just send myself stuff :party:

I guess if you want to get all technical, I am sending you a message right now, but I got a felling this does not qualify as a message. :winksmile:

View Profile
History
I dont get any messages?
Posted : 19 Jul, 2011 11:51 AM

Well, you are not going to get any from me, I am 57, go ahead and change your age range and I will write to you. yes, you might be a little on the young pup side, but I can keep up with you, I am into Skunk Anaise, Tic Tac Doe, just got a new cool tat.

Me, not to many emails, but then again my standards are quite high...read "doesn't put up with a lot of nonsense"..

bless,

michael chudzinski

messenger4jc

View Profile
History
I dont get any messages?
Posted : 25 Jul, 2011 10:23 PM

do what i do send everyone a message and hopefully somebody will reply back.lol usually some do. dont give up and keep things in prayer;also try the live chat room thats also ablessing. God bless!and shalom.