Author Thread: I met this lady online
Admin

I met this lady online
Posted : 21 Jul, 2011 08:14 PM

I met this lady online. I thought things were going well, she started to talk about all the marriage proposals she has gotten. She sort of believes, from what I gather that its a good strategy to treat every relationship as as mutuality agreement. That is that its not a good idea to agree with the person you are first starting to get to know in an "I am dating you, but I want you to agree that I will also be dating others as well".

As in skipping a step, like right to the "Lets agree to not date anyone else". I am thinking that attitude may be an indicator of like a manipulator. I am also getting verbal cues that my past sexual relations is an indicator of my future behavior to her. I thought that the past is really the past. I mean I haven't asked her about her past sexual relationships. Is it me or is it possibly the case is that she 'mouths' the word of God, but isn't living it effectively in her life?

bless,

michael

View Profile
History
I met this lady online
Posted : 24 Jul, 2011 03:43 PM

No responses, interesting... The lady in question is minimizing her presence her after realizing that getting her way doesn't always happen. The lady in question has realized that earning others respect and trust takes time. The lady in question now understands that she is not the boss of me. The lady in question now understands that the "me me me" attitude is a personal problem. The lady in question now understands that we all attract what we are. The Lady in question of her own free will can choose to behave or she can chose to be a pain to others.

Lets all pray for the Lady in question,

michael chudzinski

twaldo82

View Profile
History
I met this lady online
Posted : 29 Jul, 2011 08:13 AM

Are you suggesting that someone on this site is only giving lip service to her christianity and not truly living a surrendered life? No WAY!!!

Ok, sorry. I am being facetious. I would suggest that 75% of people on this site are lip serving God. And yes, I think your instincts about her are probably right on. And it is frustrating. I think the past does need to stay in the past, if I understand you right.

View Profile
History
I met this lady online
Posted : 17 Aug, 2011 01:12 PM

The way a woman responds to Christ is a sign of how she will respond to the man in her life....if she says she loves God with praise and worship yet cries, hisses and runs when it comes to actually repenting of sin against him (WE ALL HAVE IT) to truly love then she is an enemy of God and Gods creation that will try her best (which may not be much) to be what you(her current man/prey) wants on the outside to lure you into her web and like a spider inject you with the venom she holds within. Satan is real and he uses others like assassins. This is serious.

teach_ib

View Profile
History
I met this lady online
Posted : 17 Aug, 2011 06:38 PM

The same can be said for men...