Author Thread: Communication; do Ladies really want to.
mlthomas

View Profile
History
Communication; do Ladies really want to.
Posted : 2 Jan, 2009 07:10 AM

Most wemen say the man do not talk or know how to talk.

My question is why is it Hard to be honest and transparent about how you feel and what you are thinking about an issue that could be a future problem. I notice that when I was dating and it came to the point of possible Marriage that she did not like talking about real issues.We was dating for a while and during that time some things happen that no closure was made. When I talk about how that made me feel she would get upset and make it look like I am attacking her vs the issue so it will not be a future problem. I mean she was cool talking about surface stuff like; that was a good movie etc.

Was I wrong for wanting to deal with Issues and come to an agreement or Do wemen really want a guy that like to communicate about anything? Because I know that is Key. I mean with that understanding No problem can come that we can not overcome because of our communication understanding.

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Jan, 2009 09:31 PM

I think that the women that are truly ready for a relationship and trusting God entirely with the relationship DO want that kind of communication. I don't know the situation with you ex, but it kind of sounds like she just wasn't ready to take things to that level, she could have been scared of the commitment or unsure about God's will for the relationship...I'm sure there are a million possibilities.

It can just be really scary to discuss those kinds of things, especially if things aren't being taken at a slow enough pace.

I can't obviously speak for ALL girls, but communication, even about the hard/serious issues is NEVER a bad thing...and if the woman doesn't feel comfortable discussing that at that time, hopefully she can communicate that to you as well.

mckje

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Jan, 2009 12:55 PM

I can say from personal experience that you should definitley discuss all the major issues before you are even thinking of getting married.. Marriage is a big step and shouldn't be taken lightly if you can deal with the hard stuff before you say I DO than don't....Think about the issues will not resolve themselves and will end up with resentment and anger...she obviously didn't want to deal with the hard stuff therefore is not ready for marriage....Make sure you and your future marriage partner are on the same page first spiritually and then everything from finances to how many children to what career you both are headed for....also Make sure you are ready to compromise on the small issue, no two people will agree on everything.. Hope I helped you some and May God bless you with the one meant for you.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jan, 2009 09:31 PM

My question is why is it Hard to be honest and transparent about how you feel and what you are thinking about an issue that could be a future problem.

It depends on what she thinks is an issue and a problem.

Phoenyx

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Apr, 2009 06:50 PM

Some people don't like confrontation or thinking hard. lol

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 May, 2009 08:21 AM

I feel you there