Author Thread: What is Wrong
ThE___JeSuS_fReAk

View Profile
History
What is Wrong
Posted : 2 Jan, 2009 11:56 AM

Why do I write a message to girl and they dont answer back they read it but dont answer back?

not all girls some have wrote back

But is it the way I look or something?

Im curious

View Profile
History
What is Wrong
Posted : 2 Jan, 2009 08:30 PM

I'm going to wing it, without even looking at your profile. I'm a guy and all, and forgive me for posting this here, but I'd say first thing is either A- you're shirtless in your default picture on a -christian- dating site. Pretty sure unless you're a tribal in papau new guinea, that isn't really called for.

As for why they read and don't respond? Maybe they don't feel the need to. Don't sweat it.

View Profile
History
What is Wrong
Posted : 2 Jan, 2009 08:33 PM

Dude you're not the only one. All I can figure is yes your pic probably has something to do with it but also they might not be interested, that simple. And some don't write back cause they just don't know what to say. But yea man don't sweat it. It's not the end of the world. Good luck bro.

View Profile
History
What is Wrong
Posted : 2 Jan, 2009 09:21 PM

Well, seeing as though there have been times I haven't responded I'll try my best.

While I really would like to be better at responding to everyone, sometimes when I get a message that says "what's up?" I won't respond because it doesn't show a lot of effort or like the person really wants to get to know me. A small introduction is good, asking a question about her or something that is relevant to anything she said in her profile helps her to know you're really interested.

Also, I get a lot of messages from men that are A LOT older than me, and I generally try to just send them a quick email that I'm really not interested, but I'm not always super diligent in doing that.

But I would definitely say the first is the major reason some don't respond.

Or, like he said...maybe they're just not interested and I know sometimes I don't always respond because I almost think it's easier if they don't respond than for me to receive a message of rejection...but I am aware that not everyone sees it that way.

Sorry, didn't mean to get so wordy but I hope that helps.

Feed_the_Poor

View Profile
History
What is Wrong
Posted : 6 Jan, 2009 08:23 PM

I read your profile and you sound like a nice person. I am sure that in time you will find someone who sees the special man God made you. However, I will give you a few suggestions that might help find more online friends.

1. Take a new photo, and in this photo, put on a shirt, take off your hat, and SMILE.

2. If you are employed, list what you are doing for work under "career" even if you don't intend to do it the rest of your life. (Or if you are a full-time student, write "student.") If you are unemployed at this time, you might as well face the fact that many girls will hesitate being interested in a male who is unemployed - they may wonder if you watch TV all day and depend on your parents to support you. It just doesn't sound very grown up and responsible to most girls if you don't have a job (unless you are a full time student) when you are nineteen years old.

Best wishes. That special girl is out there looking for you, too!

View Profile
History
What is Wrong
Posted : 7 Jan, 2009 06:57 PM

The above posters are correct about your photo (this coming from someone who 'hates' having her own taken :).

In addition I might suggest some help with your spelling. No offense, lots of guys aren't so great in this department ~ spellcheck is a wonderful tool. If you can't use it directly from this website ~ first type your message on an email ~ spellcheck it ~ then post it to the lady of your choice. Same goes for your profile. If you want some help with that, message me.

Oh, and by the way ~ I realize my own spelling isn't always spot on correct ~ and on this site I never check it ~ but with age (yeah old enough to be your mom) usually comes an ability to be fairly articulate without it.

View Profile
History
What is Wrong
Posted : 9 Jan, 2009 09:17 PM

You men are right she is not intrested. I dont mean to be blunt but its true dont sweat it either Its hard for us girls to do it believe it or not but we do have are preferences just like men do with girls they are just not intrested.

View Profile
History
What is Wrong
Posted : 10 Jan, 2009 06:26 AM

Your profile looks sooooooooooo much better now. Share with us if you're noticing any more 'success'. Oh, and don't be thin-skinned if it takes a while ~ with these things you just 'can't' take it personally. You seem like a great kid (uhmmm I mean young man!)...you are going to find a young lady who will appreciate the Jesus she sees in you ~ gotta be patient and wait for her (I know, patience is tough when you're 20 ~ still tough when you're 46 :).

View Profile
History
What is Wrong
Posted : 10 Jan, 2009 04:04 PM

I don't respond or even contact people who are shirtless....I just don't feel that a guy who posts a picture like that on a dating site isn't for me....

Also, if I'm not interested, I won't reply. I usually send the generic I'm not interested response back though.

View Profile
History
What is Wrong
Posted : 20 Jan, 2009 05:49 PM

Dont sweat it brother. There are many girls on here and you will surely find somebody on here to talk to ya know. I found a girl on here after like a week. Dude, Im not like the ladies man ya know, Ive been on dating sites for over 3 years and i know its frustrating. What i have done is just solely devote myself to the Lord and give Him all I have. One main thing is when im in church i focus on God and not the women around me ya know. I could say so much and this probably doesnt make much sense but trust me God is really working in my life in the relationship area and He will do the same for you. Please be patient. Just be honest with a girl and if she doesnt like it than too bad. Dont try to be something your not or act different cuz its a girl. I mean be respectful and all that but just be yourself. God bless you brother.

ThE___JeSuS_fReAk

View Profile
History
What is Wrong
Posted : 22 Jan, 2009 06:17 AM

well I like your advise that actually helps thx bro