Author Thread: Men!
Admin

Men!
Posted : 29 Jul, 2011 06:34 AM

Hey since I like balance what are some things you like about women, I'm sure you know some Godly ones that you can say something positive about.

View Profile
History
Men!
Posted : 29 Jul, 2011 07:15 PM

I really really like women I can respect. Things I respect most in them are optimism, enthusiasm, and standing up for what they believe in and value.

View Profile
History
Men!
Posted : 29 Jul, 2011 09:41 PM

HUMILITY, kindness, caring, one who attempts to look decent, sweetness,...

Rabbit32

View Profile
History
Men!
Posted : 30 Jul, 2011 04:11 PM

I like how they can be gentle and kind. When a woman cares about you she will go to great lengths for us, whatever it may be.

Boy the humble heart in God gets me all the time, to that have no resistance to...it is written a gentle word can turn away wrath, and something about a gentle womans wise words will take the wind out of my sails

They are fine like gold, definatly the fairer gender.

I like how they can tuen the ordinary into extrordinary, they can enrich a mans life by the little things she says or does.

They are soft and curvey and vulnerable which balance out our gruff, hard.....well i guess alot of men can curvy too lol.

They can nuturing..mmm such a simple word briefly spoken oh but how we miss it in our ouse, and I can recognize I am not annointed in this area though I try very hard.

Soteriangels

View Profile
History
Men!
Posted : 2 Aug, 2011 01:33 AM

@Rabbit32, you caught me off guard, i've never seen a man talking about women like that.

You must be in love.

Haha :angel:

algomaboy

View Profile
History
Men!
Posted : 2 Aug, 2011 07:42 AM

her smile, eyes, personality that is sweet.

I also like a woman that is not into drama.