Author Thread: What are some good Christian rappers
ThE___JeSuS_fReAk

View Profile
History
What are some good Christian rappers
Posted : 8 Jan, 2009 01:12 PM

I love Christian music thats alot of what I listen to, but I still listen to secular rap cause I like the beat from it.

Are there any good Christian rap Artists? If so you think yall can list me some?

durn

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Mar, 2009 01:43 PM

I have limited knowledge, but listened to Bruthaz Grimm and loved it. They have a song out called, One More Day, that was very touching.

AllaboutHim

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Apr, 2009 07:20 PM

Amen! I love Lacrae, and also check out Flame and 116 Clique. All are passionate about reppin the Gospel. Larae always gets me hyped up for Jesus =)

HarvestBible

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Apr, 2009 12:59 PM

Lecrae, tobyMac, all those guys in 116!!! Pretty much what everyone has said. Go on youtube to check out videos, save you some money if you dont end up liking em.

HarvestBible

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 May, 2009 03:23 PM

Go on youtube and check out JB Real. He does alot of remixs of secular songs and puts edifying lyrics in them. Also, he has two free albums on his website. Oh yeah, Lecrae still is the best IMHO.:applause:

GodisGreat1

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Oct, 2009 01:40 AM

My favorites are Lecrae, Trip Lee, and Tedashii. An album you should check out is 13 Letters by 116 Clique. Each song is about one of the Pauline epistles.

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Nov, 2011 10:00 AM

Look for a guy named Bizzle =]

Page : 1 2