Author Thread: What are some good Christian rappers
ThE___JeSuS_fReAk

View Profile
History
What are some good Christian rappers
Posted : 8 Jan, 2009 01:12 PM

I love Christian music thats alot of what I listen to, but I still listen to secular rap cause I like the beat from it.

Are there any good Christian rap Artists? If so you think yall can list me some?

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jan, 2009 01:15 PM

I personally love Thousand Foot Crutch. I love country music more...lol, but every now and then then I get in the mood for somethin different.

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Jan, 2009 06:26 PM

I would say that if its the beats that you like then its not so much "rap" but the larger genre of Hip Hop. Having said that I'd suggest great gospel (hip hop included) artist like Tye Tribblet, Kirk Franklin,Tonex,Trinity, Mary Mary and J Moss to name a few. As far as Gospel rap in particular is concerned, I'd suggest BBJay(sounds alot like Biggie), 116 Clique, Soljahz,Rightous Ridaz,Da Chosen Da Scypelz, New Breed, Cross Movement,Gospel Gangstaz,T.R.U.T.H. Flame,Kj52(sounds lot like Eminiem):peace:,Tbone and Grits as artist to begin your journey into Gospel rap.

eraser322

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jan, 2009 04:14 PM

Aren't they all Christians? The only three that I know are not Three 6 mafia, Insane Clown Posse and a Jewish Rapper.

crleader

View Profile
History
Posted : 10 Jan, 2009 08:18 PM

Lecrae

Trip Lee

Excelsius

DJ Maj

DJ Primo "who chops and screws Christian rap and raegaton"

The 116 Clique

Rawsrvnt

Tiko & Gitta

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Jan, 2009 07:05 PM

i dont know where you are at in your walk with Christ but regardless man that secular stuff can really distract you and get you off track. Im really not that guy thats like "oh its the devils music" but trust me. Anyway i like country mainly but i do enjoy freestyling ya know. So i would say to check out

LECRAE....awesome rapper who is sold out for Christ.

dont let a lot of these rappers who talk about God fool you...just look at the way they live and you see where their heart is. Anyway yea Lecrae is awesome! God bless ya brother!

ThE___JeSuS_fReAk

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Jan, 2009 06:24 AM

ya bro thx, I dont really listen to alot of secular rap, its all christian music and some secular country.

FidesAdamo

View Profile
History
Posted : 12 Feb, 2009 03:03 PM

the christian music market is so under rated.it is huge.one of my favorite is called GRITS,:ROFL: i know funny name.i worked for a christian rock band several years ago named big dismal,and was on tour with skillet and pillar along with grits.

check them out i think you will like.

Aaronhoward

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Feb, 2009 02:45 PM

yeah man you should check out lacrea he is on fire! and were im from which is mobile, al there is a guy called truth seeker and tall tea, but if you want to check out some good stuff listen to toby mac or oldschool dc talk there the originals.

TrueLoveRomance

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Mar, 2009 02:33 PM

I also love Grits, KJ52, Toby Mac! Great music!!:yay:

csethrima

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Mar, 2009 02:41 PM

LeCrae, and Flame are both great, and obviously Grits. Some like Tobymac too, he isn't my style so much, but he's not bad. He's from DC Talk.

Page : 1 2