Author Thread: What do you prefer...
OceanSparrow

View Profile
History
What do you prefer...
Posted : 8 Jan, 2009 06:27 PM

How many of you prefer long hair on women...and by long I do NOT mean shoulder length/little below...I mean like waist length...or longer. Just curious,as almost ALL the guys I know would or have protested against me cutting MY flowing tresses! Anyway...Let Me Know!

Gourd00

View Profile
History
What do you prefer...
Posted : 11 Jan, 2009 12:58 PM

i dont like uber long hair on girls almost at all. And the only time ive ever really thought it looked good was when it was styled in an up-do, where it was all wrapped around, or was braided a bunch of different ways or something. I think much of the problem comes in the fact that it takes so much to maintainence if its going to look attractive. Its so easy for really long hair to look frizzled and damaged and meh. I tend to prefer shoulder-length or near there, though there are girls who can pull off going with bobs or shorter, but i think they are more of a rarity.

View Profile
History
What do you prefer...
Posted : 12 Jan, 2009 12:44 AM

I agree with Paul's statement in I Cor. 11 that nature itself teaches us that long hair is a glory to a woman. I think our cultures have lost a lot of that understanding. I would like my wife to have as long of hair as the Lord gives-I think it is very beautiful! The only issue might be that some women have very flat hair and do nothing with it at all, and I think some styling is generally advantageous. But I would definitely encourage you to keep the long hair :glow: .

David

View Profile
History
What do you prefer...
Posted : 12 Jan, 2009 11:10 PM

Since you asked what we prefer.

The longer the better for me.

OceanSparrow

View Profile
History
What do you prefer...
Posted : 15 Jan, 2009 08:29 PM

OK,so far so good...I'm getting the idea that I'll probably just end up with a trim! I have waist length hair...I personally like it,but I have always had long hair,so I was thinking of trying something different. Maybe I will just go with bangs,or layers,or something like that.

OceanSparrow

View Profile
History
What do you prefer...
Posted : 12 Feb, 2009 08:02 PM

OK,I got my hair done in long layers and side-swept bangs,and everyone's happy,so thanke for all your input guys!!! :-) God Bless!