Author Thread: He might loose her
hesformeareyou

View Profile
History
He might loose her
Posted : 11 Jan, 2009 01:00 PM

If a guy was brought up in a good Christain home and has a beautiful Chritian girl for his best friend. why would he want to wait untill after college to start dating?

View Profile
History
He might loose her
Posted : 19 Jan, 2009 11:47 PM

Okay, email preferences changed--you can message me if you like!

David

hesformeareyou

View Profile
History
He might loose her
Posted : 21 Jan, 2009 10:20 AM

David,

Thank you again for your reply. You are a very wise man for only being 28. I understand totally what you wrote. I guess it's just hard to think that this young man of only 17 could be so wise himself.I admire that in him. sometimes it's easier to think of him as gay because he does have some femine characteristics and he says he does not plan to date anyone untill after college.His Best friend whio is a girl loves him and wants him to be her boyfriend. she wants the title of girlfriend and a feeling of belonging and knowing that she is special to someone. (she has low self esteeme) she shouldn't she has no real reason to other than she is a young enotional girl who is in love with a Great boy who won't even hold her hand. I would like to chat with you through e-mail however i'm not sure how that can be done unless you or i change our age settings. don't worry about not getting back to me for a few days. I totally understand. check out my pics.... the girl in the red shirt is my single 24 year old daughter. what do you think? cute? (lol) A mom has to try right? :)

View Profile
History
He might loose her
Posted : 10 Feb, 2009 08:14 AM

Datings over rated no wonder God had Abraham arrange a marriage with Sarah. And kids are annoying little cuties. How do you feel about finding ur heart? The one who's destined to you. To me its like mure. Or a sweet breeze. On a suny day after the rain. Everything sparkles. If he loses her it means its not ment to be. Only time can tell. God is the giver of destinys so if its the Fathers will it will last through effort of both partys. Though if she leaves him broken hearted he must carry on. What is love to u?

View Profile
History
He might loose her
Posted : 8 Mar, 2009 12:38 PM

GAY?

The homosexualy community took the word Homosexual and install the word gay...webster describs gay as: nice, pleasant to be around delightful etc. according to a dictionary 20 years ago all christians should be gay...NOT homosexual.

Tommy

Page : 1 2