Author Thread: dating site or playing site
Admin

dating site or playing site
Posted : 29 Aug, 2011 04:51 PM

CDFF is a dating site and for forming Christian friendships first. I got a email today from Lovingyouoxox and next thing

I know He was banned!

Another One bites the dust. :laugh:

It would be better, if ALL, who are Not interested in dating

for a mate/spouse would Not have a profile on here, so we maybe could move forward with those, who are available.

Please make your EXIT.

:yay:

joan1985

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Sep, 2011 04:37 AM

i strongly agree with you ...:glow:

kingskidaz

View Profile
History
Posted : 1 Oct, 2011 11:43 AM

I agree also and it ot so easy to tell online who is here to scam you and who is seriously looking...

seriouslyone

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Oct, 2011 06:08 PM

I agree. when I review a profile and the person does not mention the Lord then I move on.

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Oct, 2011 10:31 AM

I agree with Seriouslyone, but I take it a little further. many believe in The Lord and many believe in God, even Satan and his angels believe and tremble at His Name. I need to see more then just believing in God. I need to see the Name of Jesus mentioned, how a person believes, and why.

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Oct, 2011 02:56 PM

What if they used the name Iesous, being that there was no "J" until the 14th century, would that qualify?

There are over 32,000 denominations in Christianity which use the Name of Jesus.

How do we tell them apart?

Is there a dialect or a tone in their writing the Name, whereby you are able to identify them?

a wise man

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2011 08:30 AM

well, in that case, I just wanted to say:

I am available for dates, conversations, walks in the park, movies, bowling, church events, reading at the library, coffee, dinner, lunch, snack time, runs in the park, and other appropriate activities to be determined at a later time.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2011 11:27 PM

I have received three emails fro scammers. I think it is easy to spot them. They give you too much information the first time they email you. I don'tt understand why they come on this Christian network to deceive people.

horsecrazywoman

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Nov, 2011 04:33 AM

I couldnt agree with you more. You are absolutely right. If someone freely talks about Jesus and how He has changed and blessed their life on a daily basis, then thats terriffic.

We need God on a daily basis. Not just part time or when things go wrong or serious events happen. Or when we need something. He needs to be number 1 at all times.

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Nov, 2011 05:08 AM

hey "a wise man" its how they use Jesus and if your were so wise you would know too,

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Dec, 2011 07:21 PM

I have a strong Christian belief but I am guilty of not doing a good enough job possibly of communicating that fact. I guess I felt that I want to share that on a more personal level.

It has been disheartening to be approached so many times by scammers. Kudos to the site for banning them even before I read the message sent to me. I realize it comes with the online dating territory but it is still frustrating.

I wonder if a man reads my profile where I try to be open and honest and thinks that I am not real. I have sent messages, reached out, and been ignored.

Here's to hoping that the good Christian people both male and female on this site meet that specal someone and at least have a chance to begin a meaningful relationship and share their faith.