Author Thread: I feel like I'm Drowning
Admin

I feel like I'm Drowning
Posted : 15 Sep, 2011 02:09 PM

There is nothing anymore, going around in circles. I have no hope left, i'm just waiting to die. Why is life so cruel? It has consumed me since i was a 7 year old little girl, i don't know why, or what happened. I've been given a life that i don't want, with no way to get out of it. It has completely destroyed me, my life, everything. I don't want to fight anymore, i'm too tired of fighting. Every attempt to overcome this has been a painful battle with no end in sight, and I end up feeling worse because i failed, again. I just want to be normal. Will I ever be free of this? It's been a long, painful life filled with nothing but fear, shame and humiliation. As a child, i would stand alone in the playground by myself, watching the other kids have fun, wishing that i was like them. I wanted so badly to be like them, to experience life from their perspective, but i'll never know. I knew i was different, even then, i knew deep down, there was an inner sadness and realization that i wasn't like everybody else. I always felt sad because i felt alone. My teen years were by far the worst, from start to finish. I am now 20 years old, bitter lonely, sad, depressed, angry. I have been tormented for so long, years are going by, nothing is changing because my problems are so severe, they have exhausted every feeling there is to feel. I am truly ashamed of myself and there is nothing I can do about it, I'm literally just waiting to die.

View Profile
History
I feel like I'm Drowning
Posted : 16 Sep, 2011 11:26 AM

you both are saying you are lonely, then both can get together and not be lonely. Why do people make this so complicated?

View Profile
History
I feel like I'm Drowning
Posted : 16 Sep, 2011 11:31 AM

I am alone most of the time, what do I have, a dog to keep me company. I could be married and have kids by now, too. I truly believe that anybody can be married. most people on this forum could, but being married does not mean automatic happiness. Actually most instances, I see more stress involved in relationships than single life. The only thing that can be said about marriage is that it can worth the complications that we don't have to deal with as single people.

View Profile
History
I feel like I'm Drowning
Posted : 16 Sep, 2011 11:54 AM

The more you write loonyk, the more you prove me right.

View Profile
History
I feel like I'm Drowning
Posted : 16 Sep, 2011 02:40 PM

@cobbler

IOnlyDateCheerleaders: Your attitude towards life sounds like a great recipe for loneliness. And as far as your �find something you enjoy and do it� advice, that is only a temporary solution to a permanent problem.

Me: Don't knock it till you try it.

View Profile
History
I feel like I'm Drowning
Posted : 16 Sep, 2011 02:42 PM

Then again, if I lived in a country without baseball I'd be a little blue too. :winksmile:

View Profile
History
I feel like I'm Drowning
Posted : 16 Sep, 2011 02:51 PM

What makes you think I haven't tried it, IOnlyDateCheerleaders. You are making a judgement before you even hear the facts.

Proverbs 18:13 (NASB)

13 He who gives an answer before he hears, It is folly and shame to him.

View Profile
History
I feel like I'm Drowning
Posted : 16 Sep, 2011 02:59 PM

"IOnlyDateCheerleaders: Your attitude towards life sounds like a great recipe for loneliness."

No, cobbler, your attitude is a recipe for loneliness. You think negative thoughts about this; therefore, have negative results. Why be on singles site, if you have already thought you lost? Give us some hope.

View Profile
History
I feel like I'm Drowning
Posted : 16 Sep, 2011 03:30 PM

Loonyk, I have explained to you my problem, it's genetic, it's not simply having the wrong attitude in life.

Adrianna and I are GENETICALLY incapable of understanding how to build relationships without TREMENDOUS assistance from others, namely friends and family. But, all we get is the SIMPLETON attitude that you have expressed.

View Profile
History
I feel like I'm Drowning
Posted : 16 Sep, 2011 06:56 PM

"Adrianna" and "cobbler",

I know the solution...pick up your bible and read it every chance you get. Pray and ask God to reveal the truth to you. You'll find the cure to your problem eventually. Don't ask me how I know...just do what I said and you'll eventually figure out how I know.

Here's part of the solution: Choose to focus completely on the power of God and His Word...because He has the ability to heal whatever needs healing...and to reveal whatever needs revealing. I hope that helps. :)

View Profile
History
I feel like I'm Drowning
Posted : 16 Sep, 2011 07:06 PM

Wow, what part of GENETIC NEUROLOGICAL DISORDER do people not understand. This isn�t something that can be fixed, it�s something that other people need to learn to deal with. This is why we feel so lonely, everything thinks that the solution is completely up to us.

Autism is caused by a weakening of the shielding surrounding the nerves in the brain, it can�t be fixed.

Man this is so hard to get people to understand. Yes God does give answers, but most of the time he uses other PEOPLE to do it. The answer isn�t going to just POP into my head.

James 2:15-17 (NASB)

15 If a brother or sister is without clothing and in need of daily food,

16 and one of you says to them, "Go in peace, be warmed and be filled," and yet you do not give them what is necessary for their body, what use is that?

17 Even so faith, if it has no works, is dead, being by itself.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5