Author Thread: I feel like I'm Drowning
Admin

I feel like I'm Drowning
Posted : 15 Sep, 2011 02:09 PM

There is nothing anymore, going around in circles. I have no hope left, i'm just waiting to die. Why is life so cruel? It has consumed me since i was a 7 year old little girl, i don't know why, or what happened. I've been given a life that i don't want, with no way to get out of it. It has completely destroyed me, my life, everything. I don't want to fight anymore, i'm too tired of fighting. Every attempt to overcome this has been a painful battle with no end in sight, and I end up feeling worse because i failed, again. I just want to be normal. Will I ever be free of this? It's been a long, painful life filled with nothing but fear, shame and humiliation. As a child, i would stand alone in the playground by myself, watching the other kids have fun, wishing that i was like them. I wanted so badly to be like them, to experience life from their perspective, but i'll never know. I knew i was different, even then, i knew deep down, there was an inner sadness and realization that i wasn't like everybody else. I always felt sad because i felt alone. My teen years were by far the worst, from start to finish. I am now 20 years old, bitter lonely, sad, depressed, angry. I have been tormented for so long, years are going by, nothing is changing because my problems are so severe, they have exhausted every feeling there is to feel. I am truly ashamed of myself and there is nothing I can do about it, I'm literally just waiting to die.

View Profile
History
I feel like I'm Drowning
Posted : 16 Sep, 2011 07:42 PM

So what do you do to try to not feel so down and lonely?

View Profile
History
I feel like I'm Drowning
Posted : 16 Sep, 2011 07:50 PM

sigh

View Profile
History
I feel like I'm Drowning
Posted : 17 Sep, 2011 01:08 PM

"cobbler",

It seems almost as if you don't believe God is able to heal our infirmities...as if God has somehow lost His ability to heal people even though scripture declares that God never changes and He's unable to lie. Do you realize that "doubt" is also a form of "faith"??? Doubting the power of God or His Word is indeed a form of faith...but it's the wrong type of faith.

Like Jesus said, "As your faith is, so shall it be unto you."

Look at the following image and realize the truth...that faith has both of the following abilities: :angeldevil:

Faith either helps us or it hurts us...it depends on how it's used.

View Profile
History
I feel like I'm Drowning
Posted : 17 Sep, 2011 01:16 PM

Ah, so it's all my fault, there is nothing anybody should ever do for me, I am just wrong.

Gee, thanks for making me feel better.

View Profile
History
I feel like I'm Drowning
Posted : 17 Sep, 2011 03:36 PM

You didn't really answer my question. When you're feeling lonely do you just stay sedentary or do you actually do something about it?

View Profile
History
I feel like I'm Drowning
Posted : 17 Sep, 2011 04:10 PM

"cobbler",

No, I'm not trying to suggest that the problem is all your fault. Truth is, unbelief/doubt on anyone's part causes problems...because if one person (whether it be you or someone else) prays and believes without doubting that you're going to be healed, then you Will be healed! However, if even one person doesn't believe, and says anything to you (whether directly or indirectly) that contradicts this, then your faith could possibly crash as a result. By the way, I speak as one who knows from experience. You have to be careful who you allow yourself to be around...because there are many who claim to be of the Lord and/or go to church who are nothing other than "wolves in sheeps' clothing"...and as Jesus said, "You will know them by their fruits."

View Profile
History
I feel like I'm Drowning
Posted : 18 Sep, 2011 07:29 AM

I'm praying for the Comforter to ease Adrianna's pain & put the encouraging, supportive people in her path.

Anyone else with me?

Adrianna, PLEASE keep us posted.

View Profile
History
I feel like I'm Drowning
Posted : 18 Sep, 2011 10:01 AM

Certainly. I'm down for that.

View Profile
History
I feel like I'm Drowning
Posted : 18 Sep, 2011 08:26 PM

Cobbler, Adrianna:

Don't stop trying to educate people. I know it must be hard to explain and explain and explain until you feel you want to scream. But how else will people learn?

I don't have any suggesetions or any scripture for you or any personal experience that I think will help. All I can say is find what works for you, with God's help and guidance.

And yes, I will certainly pray for you.

View Profile
History
I feel like I'm Drowning
Posted : 18 Sep, 2011 08:45 PM

Godslamb, thanks for the encouragement. As far as continuing to educate people, it doesn't do any good. It doesn't matter how hard I try, people just do not want to learn.

Page : 1 2 3 4 5