Author Thread: Support From My Christian Sisters In Christ....
Admin

Support From My Christian Sisters In Christ....
Posted : 24 Jan, 2009 03:59 PM

Hey Woman Of God,

I really could use "A Christian Sister Point Of View And Some Godly Counsel" " I Am Hurting So Bad Not Just Because Of The Disappointment In Dating And All But In Other Areas Of My Life Like Family Issues And Being Harrashed On My Job By My Boss "Because I Love Jesus" "I Just Wish I Had One Area Of My Life That Is Problem Free" "I am A Uplifting And Caring And Encouraging Woman Of God I Know Who Ever The Lord Has For Me Will Appreciate These Qualites In Me" "I Do Love Me In A Postive Sense Not A Conceit Sense" "I Am Not Sure Ladies If You Are Like Me Who Has Looked Over 300 Profiles Or Me And Has Been Doing This For Over A Year Like I Have And Have Tried Other Dating Services" "I Am Tierd And Worn Out" "All I Get Is Smart Responses Back Once I Get To Know "This So Called "Christian Born-Again Guys" Instead of saying "Hey Lynda" Why do you "Persue People Strongly" If guys would give "The Apporiate Answer They Wouldn't Feel That Way!!!! Another Word Ladies if A "Born-Again Christain Guy" "Is Giving Of Themselves...Which I Haven't Found Yet But I Will...O I Can't Study (This Book Called God Word Made Plain With You Because I Will Be Out For A Few Days But Please Send Me "A E-mail About This Book "God Word Made Plain And When I Get A Chance I Will Repond..."For That Book "God Word Made Plain Sounds So Interesting" "My Friendleness Doesn't Matter To A "Born-Again Christian Guy" "Or How I Persue Christ With My Heart" "They Pick Up Things That They Shouldn't Or Look Or Make Comments That Aren't Necessary" Some Born-Again Christian Men When They Read Your Post Take It The Wrong Way...Just Um I Am Praying For You And Jesus Will Help You Lift Your Burdens Will Do...Instead Of Saying "I Sense Fear And Hurt In You Because I Sent "A Post Out About A Guy Name "Eric777" Just To Vent But Nothing Bad About The Guy But Just A Head Up About It" "Then To Anyalize Me That "I Persue People Strongly When I Just Was Communicating With This Other Guy Midnight23 and He Wasn't Responding To My Message For Three Days So I Sent A Message And Then "A Personal E-mail!!!! "Then Another One To Make Sure He Got It" "Well My Dad who has been Married To My Mom For Almost 40 Years Said That Wasn't Pushy Or Anixous On My Part" "That Normal" So Why Do I Get Negative Responses" Ladies???? If "Christian Guys Aren't Interested In Me When I Have Talked About How I Am Moving On With My Life(They Bring It Up Not Me Past That Happen On Here) Talk About My Realtionship With Christ And Praise&Worship Music My Favorite Is "Chris Tolmin" Even If Your Life Is Busy You Could Be Blablabla That Is Great You Like Him I Will Have To Ckeck Him Out Online Or I Like Blablabla Even If It Short And Sweet To The Point...."Everday Life Is A Choice How We Respond To People Busy Or Not"....

Anyone Going Through What I Am Going Through It Can Be In A Different Way But Something Similiar....

~Blessings~:applause:

~Lynda~:peace::angel:

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jan, 2009 09:05 PM

Darlin you asked for advice and I'm going to offer the first thing that occured to me while trying to read your message ~ it's hard (to read that is).

Hope that you receive this in a positive way (as it's intended). Your words and sentences are too close together, with an abundance of caps. Look at how others write their messages...use that as a guideline perhaps?

Wishing you all the best :-)

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Jan, 2009 09:47 PM

View Profile

History

Posted : 24 Jan, 2009 03:59 PM

Hey Woman Of God,

I really could use "A Christian Sister Point Of View And Some Godly Counsel" " I Am Hurting So Bad Not Just Because Of The Disappointment In Dating And All But In Other Areas Of My Life!!!! For Example Like Family Issues And Being Harrashed On My Job By My Boss "Because I Love Jesus"!!!! "I Just Wish I Had One Area Of My Life That Is Problem Free" Because "I am A Uplifting And Caring And Encouraging Woman Of God!!!! I Know Who Ever The Lord Has For Me Will Appreciate These Qualites In Me" "I Do Love Me In A Postive Sense Not A Conceit Sense" "I Am Not Sure Ladies If You Are Like Me Who Has Looked Over 300 Profiles Or Me And Has Been Doing This For Over A Year Like I Have And Have Tried Other Dating Services" "I Am Tierd And Worn Out" "All I Get Is Smart Responses Back!!!! Once I Get To Know "This So Called "Christian Born-Again Guys" Instead of saying "Hey Lynda" Why do you "Persue People Strongly" If guys would give "The Apporiate Answer They Wouldn't Feel That Way!!!! Another Word Ladies if A "Born-Again Christain Guy" "Is Giving Of Themselves...Which I Haven't Found Yet But I Will...O I Can't Study (This Book Called God Word Made Plain With You Because I Will Be Out For A Few Days But Please Send Me "A E-mail About This Book "God Word Made Plain And When I Get A Chance I Will Repond..."For That Book "God Word Made Plain Sounds So Interesting"!!!!! "My Friendleness Doesn't Matter To A "Born-Again Christian Guy" "Or How I Persue Christ With My Heart"!!!!! "They Pick Up Things That They Shouldn't Or Look Or Make Comments That Aren't Necessary For" Some Born-Again Christian Men When They Read Your Post Take It The Wrong Way...Just Um I Am Praying For You And Jesus Will Help You Lift Your Burdens Will Do...Instead Of Saying "I Sense Fear And Hurt In You Because I Sent "A Post Out About A Guy Name "Eric777" Just To Vent But Nothing Bad About The Guy But Just A Head Up About It"!!!!! "Then To Anyalize Me That "I Persue People Strongly When I Just Was Communicating With This Other Guy Midnight23 and He Wasn't Responding To My Message For Three Days So I Sent A Message And Then "A Personal E-mail!!!! "Then Another One To Make Sure He Got It"!!!!! "Well My Dad who has been Married To My Mom For Almost 40 Years Said That Wasn't Pushy Or Anixous On My Part" "That Normal"!!!!! So Why Do I Get Negative Responses" Ladies???? If "Christian Guys Aren't Interested In Me When I Have Talked About How I Am Moving On With My Life(They Bring It Up Not Me Past That Happen On Here) Talk About My Realtionship With Christ And Praise&Worship Music My Favorite Is "Chris Tolmin" Even If Your Life Is Busy You Could Be Blablabla That Is Great You Like Him I Will Have To Ckeck Him Out Online Or I Like Blablabla Even If It Short And Sweet To The Point...."Everday Life Is A Choice How We Respond To People Busy Or Not"....Is Very Important Choice!!!!

Anyone Going Through What I Am Going Through It Can Be In A Different Way But Something Similiar....

~Blessings~:applause:

~Lynda~ :peace::angel:

chozen2b

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Jan, 2009 05:06 PM

To by fellow sister in Christ LyndaRuth, as roseagain stated it is very hard to read/understand your post due to the layout of the text. I'm not reall sure what it is you're asking.

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Jan, 2009 08:50 PM

LyndaRuth,

You have to understand that things in your life will fall in place the way that God wants them to. I think you are feeling so hopeless and tired because you said you are searching so hard for the right guy. If God has someone intended for you (which he probably does), then it will happen - and trust me, it will be when you least expect it.

You just have to live your life and let things fall into place. Don't worry so much about everything or at least try not to let things weigh you down so personally like they seem to. Take a little each day to pray and ask God for strength and encouragement in your personal matters, so they aren't so heavy on your heart.

:glow: And just a few friendly suggestions/requests:

-Please don't use other people's names (or screen names) when you are talking about them. You had mentioned a few in your post and it's not fair to someone's name/screen name when they do not use the chat forums (I just mean they can't defend themselves or give a reason for anything). I think most people would agree that if they didn't write someone back, they wouldn't want the person to publicly call them out for it.

-And please, just for the sake of easy reading - as many people are asking you - can you please limit the use of quotations in your posts - most are unnecessary and distracting. And please just make your post a few paragraphs instead of one large one. It is just a lot easier on the eyes. It is hard to keep track of the sentences when reading a huge paragraph.

Again, like I said, that was meant to just be a friendly request. :waving:

God bless,

Angel_in_MN

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Feb, 2009 10:23 PM

Lyndaruth,

Your text is alittle hard to read I had to read it several times to catch what you were saying.

I just wanted to apologize to you for what I first thought of you when I read your forums.

But since reading this last one I Know what your trying to say. My Grandparents were married over 50 years and both of them are in heaven now. My grandfather recently passed.

Dating is almost like a game I would rather not play because I am not a game player.

Keep your chin up and keep hoping and believing.

Have a great day,

Arlena