Author Thread: CHEMISTRY = Unbridled lust under the guise of faith and morality.
Admin

CHEMISTRY = Unbridled lust under the guise of faith and morality.
Posted : 19 Oct, 2011 07:10 PM

Are you one who is looking for that "special chemistry?"

Are you one who is employing the euphemism "CHEMISTRY" to cloak your "carnal physical appetites" in religiousity, as you seek to stalk moral men and women, to satisfy the lusts of your flesh?

Are you seeking to satisfy the lusts of your flesh, while pretending that "CHEMISTRY" will be viewed as being "holy and God-destined"..?

This is such an insult to the Father, although I doubt many of you which are using this term, could care less, hence you are certain to go to whining, because "the cats out of the bag", shall we say..?

Are you interested in a man's soul, or a woman's soul? If so, then why are you only interested in that "spark", the surge of lust, when making a decision oto enter into a relationship, while claiming "this is the will of God"..?

If you truly trust the Father, why do you make a list of criteria focusing on external aspects, instead of the spiritual minutia which is at hand?

Do you not think that the Lord God Most High is capable of placing the man or woman, which He wants into your life, without your having tossed in the "little assistant" called "hidden lust"..?

Are you, as a corporate strategist, employing, as the Federal Trade Commission puts it, "puffery", through obfuscated words and terms, to gain your will, while pretending that you are earnestly desiring the perfect will of the Lord?

CHEMISTRY is the devil's euphemism for "let's lust for one another, and pretend that the application of this term, will be received as being 'godly', or 'Christian' ".

Are you a fake, pretending to be genuine believer, as you hunt and stalk your prey?

NOW, not one true child of God should say one thing about this post...

The trap is laid..

Let's see which son or daughter of Belial moves to caution me, against stating such things, knowing that he or she must take a stand, or else their carnal scams will be exposed.

"If they speak not according to this word it is because there is no light in them." [Isaiah 8:20]

a wise man

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Oct, 2011 01:35 PM

:excited:

I am not here for Unbridled lust.

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Oct, 2011 01:53 PM

Okay, I'll bite.

"chemistry" as you put it, means different things to different people. Certainly it's not a definition unique to lust though being an umbrella term it could be used that way.

If you think it's wrong to have that spark in a relationship and you must force yourself to *feel* attracted to someone then that's your choice, but you'll end up bitter, divorced or both sooner or later (especially if it's she forcing herself to be attracted to you), because every little hiccup will get blown up into a big fight.

Far better to marry someone whom you've a natural rapport with - somebody who brings a smile to your face whenever you see them, that kind of thing. I believe Jesus called it "being equally yoked"...

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
Posted : 20 Oct, 2011 08:24 PM

Dkj, you said "Far better to marry someone whom you've a natural rapport with - somebody who brings a smile to your face whenever you see them, that kind of thing. I believe Jesus called it "being equally yoked"... "

Yes! Exactly.

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Oct, 2011 07:03 PM

bcpianogal

:applause:

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2011 08:40 AM

Please go and read my post,

"DIVORCE: This is the residue of the dissolution of an unknown LLC, or Limited Liability Corporation, commonly referred to as "a State-Issued Marriage License"!

Posted : 22 Oct, 2011 09:22 AM"

It is posted on BIBLICAL QUESTIONS AND DISCUSSIONS, which is under CHRISTIAN FAITH RELATED DISCUSSIONS.

It will show you how this thing which you call a marriage, if you used a STATE-ISSUED MARRIAGE LICENSE, is nothing more than an LLC partnership designed in ancient Babylon.

These relationships which involve fictional corporatist documentation, aka "A STATE-ISSUED MARRIAGE LICENSES", which involve and require "chemistry" to function are merely "Babylonian habitation and living arrangement agreements".

a wise man

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Oct, 2011 05:36 PM

Christians can divorce for biblical reasons.

One should be attracted to a person to marry them, so after marriage they will have that same passionate attraction.

You need to read Book of Song of Solomon

Behold, thou ar fair, my beloved, yea, pleasant: also our bed is green, she reponds(1:16). Through eight chapters and 117 verses, the two lovers admire each other's plysical beauty, expressing their love and devotion.

:yay:

View Profile
History
Posted : 25 Oct, 2011 03:32 AM

Pleased read what I wrote. It will explain that "separation", which is all that divorce is, is a necessity in the kingdom, although God hates it. It will demonstrate the inevitible separation of light and darkness, which is now being demonstrated in the children of men. At Judgment Day, the Lord Jesus will separate them one from another, which will represent this thing men call divorce in this age.

What I set forth in that article, is how men are led about by fools, as ignorant monkeys on a chain of ignorance. This system, which the word of God refers to as "the World", originated in ancient Mesopotamia and can be referred to as archonism. These men who promulgate the notion that they are lawyers, judges, educators, et cetera, are in reality just Luciferians in disguise, pretending to represent the true light of the world, or the real wisdom, which is from and about God.

If you will take the time to read that article, you may learn how what you thought was a system about marriage and divorce, is nothing but an immoral system where contracts and oaths are paraded as being somehow connected to God, when in reality they are about controlling men, and educating them, so that in the end, they simply make good slaves.

God bless,

a wise man