Author Thread: Tolerance level
kidvid711

View Profile
History
Tolerance level
Posted : 24 Jan, 2009 09:39 PM

Alright, this is going to be a fun thread. :)

If its too personal or you don't feel like hurting anyone feelings then you can say (in example) I hate 5 things males do. Or the other way around, bad breath, hi genes etc.

"Name a few things that you can't tolerate in a male."

View Profile
History
Tolerance level
Posted : 26 Jan, 2009 05:05 PM

Kidvid,

I had a horriable day today...so I know your like playing and stuff but you ment it too..so I didn't ruin anything I was simply having a mature and educated conversation...which you were having between me and you....Gzzzzshhhhh:boxing: If I hear one more negative comment from anyone I am going to scream....:rolleyes: If you read "The Post On The Marriage Waiting Until Your Wedding Day To Be Kissed...Dumb Dumb Dumb...And there is something wrong with The Guy By The Way If He Wants To Wait...(Sorry have to play Hard Ball Because Of Leon) (Thanks Leon)

As far as your question it doesn't happen a guy change for me...HAHAHAHAHAHHA...THAT SO......FUNNY.....

~BLESSINGS~:nahnah:

~Lynda~ LYNDA:peace::angel:

View Profile
History
Tolerance level
Posted : 11 Feb, 2009 08:10 PM

These are the worst one's that I experienced but, I am not stating that I see this in all men.. Just the few that I dealt with and find these things not to appealing or tolerant.

This is just a red flag of what I do hate.

1. Giving me his last fiance ring from his first engagement that ended and then admitting to it. and think that I should understand.

2. Twisting my words and meanings to say I am the one that does not understand.

3. Making me feel stupid or incompetent

4. Tolerating his own friends & family bad manners toward

his family about the way things are done in our own household as a family. (being very concerned with things that dont matter)because they do them better.

5. Not standing for his family.(the one he left his mom and dad for) The marriage

I bet you can feel the tension now huh? lol

Phoenyx

View Profile
History
Tolerance level
Posted : 5 Apr, 2009 06:26 PM

Can�t-Stands: Poor hygiene, addictions, infidelity, the desire to see the worst happen to another person or group despite law, and victim mentality.

Page : 1 2