Author Thread: "My Post has been offical closed by me"..."About The Kissing Waiting Until The Alter...Stupid Phiolosphy By The Way"
Admin

"My Post has been offical closed by me"..."About The Kissing Waiting Until The Alter...Stupid Phiolosphy By The Way"
Posted : 26 Jan, 2009 04:57 PM

To everyone,

Since there has been some rude responses on here I am officially closing This Post..."About The Kissing Waiting Until The Alter...(Since you want to play hard ball Leon) It is A Stupid Philoshphy To Wait Until You Are Married For Your First Kiss...Someone could be cold and distance and not show their affection and I have to wait until I am Married To Find That Out...(Ephesians) I don't think so... You look all goofy and stupid and I would be weary of A guy who couldn't show me some clean affection...maybe you guys have The Dirty Minds And You Guys Have The Real Issue With Intimacy...(Like what are you hiding) so this just makes you feel better about yourself....

~I GET THE LAST WORD AND WILL NOT EVEN LOOK ON HERE YOU GUYS CAN HAVE A DISCUSSION AMUNGS YOURSELF...:boxing:

~BLESSINGS~:applause:

~Lynda LYNDA~:peace::angel:

View Profile
History
"My Post has been offical closed by me"..."About The Kissing Waiting Until The Alter...Stupid Phiolosphy By The Way"
Posted : 26 Jan, 2009 06:10 PM

Did you ever stop to think that maybe every guy in the world is NOT out to get you. When we start thinking that all men, or women for that matter, are wrong and just trying to hurt us, it is usually time for some soul searching.

Since you seem to think that I am at the root of all your problems, I will refrain from replying to your posts.

God bless,

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2009 12:29 AM

Leon,

You didn't state to me weather you would or wouldn't kiss until Your Wedding Day..."Wasn't that The Question...Not what I Believe but what you believe in...I got mad because you put me down...(Who are you to judge what I am ready for and not ready for in this life) I don't have to think like you...I am my own person and I am a individual...You keep trying to correct me...I don't want to be correct...I am stating how I would feel if I was dating someone...I would be like "I Like you and everything" but it wouldn't be going anywhere...I can't explain it...It is a choice by how I feel and How The Guy Is Feeling..."There has to be a level of "Romantic Interest in Me To Be In A Relationship With A Guy" Now (Leon) if that not what you are looking for fine but don't put it on me ok..."Your Beliefs Are Your Beliefs But Why Do You Insist On "Only One View"..."It doesn't say In The Holy Bible I Can't Kiss Anywhere"...When You First Answered Me You Were Preaching To Me Why You Think What I Was Saying Is Wrong..."I Asked You Would You Kiss On Your Wedding Day Yes Or No...I Personally Wouldn't Because Blablaba it is My Strong Convictions And It Would Make Me Most Happy,However,I Know Where You Are Coming From As Well...You Know That Your Motivates Are Pure Before The Lord And What Is In Your Heart For Someone You Deeply Love....That Great...However,I Can't Go Against My Personal Convictions...I Must Allow The Lord To.....Whatever He is Trying To Do In Me....

I don't think we know how to talk to each other (Leon) Anymore as people...Everyone has too many opionions..and people like to be "OPIONATED AND RIGHT"....I THINK THAT IS WHAT GOING ON HERE...(LEON)

~BYE~

~LYNDA~

bluebeard96

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2009 08:48 AM

Why do you pose questions if you aren't willing to listen to the responses?

If you're posting in an "Ask a Guy" forum, and a guy responds with his honest opinion, don't get upset. It seems like you're more interested in stirring up arguments than in opening up dialogue about issues.

Oh wait, you're not reading any of this. I forgot.

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jan, 2009 11:48 AM

"Who died and left you boss" You guys kept send me stuff so please....I told everyone but you guys aren't listening to make it personal to why "YOU YOU YOU YOU" WOULDN'T KISS OR WOULD KISS IN A RELATIONSHIP BEFORE YOUR WEDDING DAY...I DIDN'T ASK FOR YOU GUYS TO CHANGE ME OR CORRECT ME OR WHAT I WAS FEELING JUST GIVE YOUR OWN PERSONAL EXPERIENCE..."WHAT TENDS TO HAPPEN IS EVERYONE IS JUST ONE SIDED...I WOULD RESPECT SOME PEOPLE ON HERE MORE IF IT WAS SAID WELL THAT GREAT FOR YOU LYNDA IF YOU HAVE THOSE TYPE OF MOTIVATES AND THEY AREN'T FULL OF LUST THAT YOU HAVE STANDARDS OF RIGHTEOUSNESS...HOWEVER,I DON'T SEE IT THAT WAY FOR MYSELF BECAUSE I BELIEVE BLBLABLA...BUT YOU GUYS WANT TO MAKE A "ARGUMENT" TO MAKE YOURSELF LOOK "HOLY" OR SOMETHING I SOPOSE!!!!! LET ME PUT IT TO THIS WAY MOST WOMAN WILL NOT STAY WITH "A CHRISTIAN BORN-AGAIN MAN UNLESS HE KISSES HER...SO ABNORMAL...GET OFF "THE HOLYNESS KICK WILL YA....

~BLESSINGS~:boxing:

~LYNDA~:nahnah::ROFL::rolleyes::boxing:

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jan, 2009 12:03 PM

Wow! Are we still on this? I apologized! There should no longer be anything to be angry about.

You said, "Who died and left you boss"? Why do you have the right to tell him how to post on here? If you don't want us to post our opinions, don't ask. And while we are on the subject, until you own this site, you don't have any more right to close a subject than we do.

This should be a dead issue, please let it go. All this is doing is causing strife, and that is never of God.

Love and grace,

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jan, 2009 11:07 PM

Ok, LyndaRuth, ET is here to the rescue!... and I've got my glowing finger ready to zap Leon and Bluebeard :yay:...

if you don't care to wait until the altar to kiss your mate you don't have to... Now!...

Does that make you feel better?:winksmile:

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Feb, 2009 02:59 AM

Wow, kissing seems to be like one of the biggest subjects around here :laugh:

Everyone is brainwash into something :dunce:

LyndaRuth,

"You are looking for one of those bad boys aren't you" :winksmile::laugh: Do you believe it is a gift to stay single or choice?