Author Thread: Is it right for a guy...mind you "A Christian Born-Again Guy To Tell You Off" Even On Here...
Admin

Is it right for a guy...mind you "A Christian Born-Again Guy To Tell You Off" Even On Here...
Posted : 26 Jan, 2009 05:17 PM

Hi Guys,

Do you think if you have a different opionions then us Woman that you have "The Right" to tell us off...and say well "Your not Emotionally Ready to justify your own behaviour" "You don't know what you are talking about..or you guys get so irrate over "The Most Stupid Things Ever" I hate when men yell at woman just because they want to dominate The Conversation And Prove They Are Right...I would rather stay single then deal with a "Born-Again Guy Yelling At Me...Weather I should Kiss Or Not Before The Wedding Is My Bussiness and has nothing to do with Spiritually Or Emotionally Maturitiy" "If My Motivate Is Pure And Not In Sexually Lust then I am fine..."

A Guy should never yell over anything especially over a Opionion and down A Woman And Hurt Her Feelings...I Can't Even Mimic It....

~Bye~:zzzz:

~Lynda~:boxing:

Elisa

View Profile
History
Is it right for a guy...mind you "A Christian Born-Again Guy To Tell You Off" Even On Here...
Posted : 26 Jan, 2009 06:11 PM

While not a guy, I would like to respond.

In this forum, everyone has the right to express his or her own opinion. Just as you have the right to say what you believe, so does a man have the right to say what he believes. There is not one set of rules for us and another set for them in this instance.

If a question is asked and a person responds, should the person asking the original question not listen thoughtfully to the response? Another person took the time to read the question and consider, then finally felt the question merited an answer. That is often a sign of respect. The questioner does not have to agree with the answer given, but should listen before passing judgement.

Just a thought.

God Bless,

Elisa

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jan, 2009 06:18 PM

Thanks Elisa,

And I have read all of these posts and do not see where anybody has been told off except by the author of this post.

Blessings, Lydia

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jan, 2009 08:27 PM

Lynda I am sorry for how you feel I don't mean to be disrespectful for what I'm about to say. But I will be blunt with my response.

I have read the posts on here that you put up. You asked a question and they answered you according to your question. No one has told you off in any of their responses at all. You have taken what they said personally. Your the one attacking them for giving advice on what you asked. All they have done was put their their words of wisdom on here, and gave warning for what it could lead to.

I'm sorry but I have to say this you are the one that attacked and told them off. I am sorry for how you feel towards men, but you shouldn't get mad at the responses to you post. After all you did ask and they answered you. You should learn to listen with an open heart and not just take offence at what was posted.

Your brother in Christ,

Jacob

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jan, 2009 08:42 PM

Jacob,

You show a lot of wisdom and maturity in your posts.

God bless you, Lydia

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jan, 2009 11:01 PM

I have The Post for everyone to see...(Leon) you can disagree with someone but do it respectfully...You call this respect....I didn't get into this discussion with you because, quite frankly, I don't think you are emotionally mature enough for it. In all honesty, I don't think you really want a discussion, you want to justify a behavior. I pray it works out for you.(Leon) I feel this is "The Twilght Zone"...First off he could of put it in a different way and I am very surprised you didn't pick it up not one of you...(Leon) could of said it is great Lynda that you have great motivates and affection wouldn't be "Lust" but that not everyone story and maybe they think of it differently...(Do you think I would of thought (Leon) was personally attacking me if he would of stated it like I said...(My Mom taught me something from a Young Age Through On Teenager To A Adutl It Not What You Say But It How You Say It...You don't tell anyone what "Maturity Level they are on...that has nothing to do with how they precieve A Relationship...Just because I have a different opionion then (Leon) doesn't mean that I can't live out My Life with great attentions!!!!! Weather I kiss or not kiss that has nothing to do with "Emotionally Immaturity"....Why do others have to force "Their Beliefs On Someone"....(Leon) also said I was justifying My Behavior...How in The World is it a Sin...It my choice and My Right...I am not sleeping with anyone...So basically give me a break (Leon)

I thought I would of gotten more of a personal experience not this stuff...everyone takes things so personal and that we have to think like each other...(How Sickney)....

I will paste all of what (Leon) Said....

~Bye~

~Lynda~

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jan, 2009 11:12 PM

Lynda,

That is why I told you good luck, you still believe there is a "feeling" that makes someone more than a friend. Do you know what REALLY makes someone more than a friend....a choice. You choose who is going to remain a friend and who is going to be more.

You said I had to know the difference between lust and respect. If this thinking holds true, then I don't respect any woman that I haven't kissed, I assure you that is not true.

I didn't get into this discussion with you because, quite frankly, I don't think you are emotionally mature enough for it. In all honesty, I don't think you really want a discussion, you want to justify a behavior. I pray it works out for you.

Remember, there is a way that seems right to a man, but the end thereof is death.

God bless,

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jan, 2009 11:34 PM

(None) Of you didn't evn bother to answer The Queston (Personally) Like Take (Leon) For Example I dont believe in Kissing until "The Wedding Dawy because I believe strongly and have a strong conviction about it... Everyone is intitled to their own opionion...(To me that flows much smoother and Jesus smiles down on us when we talk in HIs Love) (not This Junk)...Or Jesus Freak...I could see your point...Lynda....You are intitled to your opionion as weel but for me I would....or wouldn't kiss until The Wedding Day...Use Scriptures if you want...what have you to support your beliefs but please don't take The Post Out Of Context Or Try To Teach Me Something....My Mind is Made Up And That Isn't Why I Came Up With The Post...I was looking for different reasons...(Why) For it doesn't make any sense to me where this belief system came from it not In The Bible...But Anyway...it was for you to answer from your own personal experience and why you believe The Way You Do Not Come Down On My Personal Beliefs...It like someone trying to change My Beliefs or something I didn't ask "How Am I Wrong In Believing This Way" "Then I Could See You Guys Come Down On My Personal Beliefs...."Listen Up Here" I Asked "Would YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU Kiss On Your Wedding Day...(Not Mine Not Leon Not Jeak Freak Wedding...(This isn't A Debate Ok...Guys...It is A Simple Question That was Vs Who Is Right And Who Is Wrong...I Didn't Ask (Leon) Opionion Was I Answering Right...Or Interpert How I Feel...I know what A Serious Relationship Is And What Need For It To Be Serious...

~Bye~

~Lynda~

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Jan, 2009 11:54 PM

Posted : 26 Jan, 2009 11:34 PM

(None) Of you didn't evn bother to answer The Queston (Personally) Like Take (Leon) For Example I dont believe in Kissing until "The Wedding Day because I believe strongly and have a strong conviction about it... Everyone is intitled to their own opionion...(To me that flows much smoother and Jesus smiles down on us when we talk in HIs Love) (not This Junk)...Or Jesus Freak...I could see your point...Lynda....You are intitled to your opionion as well but for me I would....or wouldn't kiss until The Wedding Day...Use Scriptures if you want...what have you to support your beliefs but please don't take The Post Out Of Context Or Try To Teach Me Something....My Mind is Made Up And That Isn't Why I Came Up With The Post...I was looking for different reasons...(Why) For it doesn't make any sense to me where this belief system came from it not In The Bible...But Anyway...it was for you to answer from your own personal experience and why you believe The Way You Do Not Come Down On My Personal Beliefs...It like someone trying to change My Beliefs or something I didn't ask "How Am I Wrong In Believing This Way" "Then I Could See You Guys Come Down On My Personal Beliefs...."Listen Up Here" I Asked "Would YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU YOU Kiss On Your Wedding Day...(Not Mine Not Leon Not Jeak Freak Wedding...(This isn't A Debate Ok...Guys...It is A Simple Question That was Vs Who Is Right And Who Is Wrong...I Didn't Ask (Leon) Opionion Was I Answering Right...Or Interpert How I Feel...I know what A Serious Relationship Is And What Need For It To Be Serious...

~Bye~

~Lynda~

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2009 12:54 AM

Lynda,

Since you seem to want to drag this out instead of letting it go, then let's get it all out in the open. I posted a polite reply, and you challenged me on it. I notice you didn't post that part, did you?

When I said I didn't want to discuss this with you originally because I didn't think you were emotionally mature enough, it is because of crazy rants like these. Every time someone on this site tells you something you don't want to hear, you explode into incomprehensible posts from one end of these boards to another. Grow up! You are over 30 years old, it is time you started acting like it.

You have accused men of every conceivable wrong imaginable. But, in truth, you are the problem. Your other post said you wanted to play hard ball, well here goes. I don't blame any man for not contacting you back. No one knows when you are going to go off the deep end. All they have to do is say something that you don't agree with, and you do the crazy post dance on them. It might even be funny, if your posts were legible. But what we get is an explosion of caps, and quotation marks, with no punctuation.

This is the craziest thing I have ever seen, I tried over and over to be nice to you, but you were determined to keep this going and try to make me look like a jerk. Being nice to you doesn't seem to work. Now we know why you are always claiming men are being mean to you. You think you can rant and rave and say anything you want, but a man is not allowed to disagree with you. Who can blame them for being mean?

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2009 12:56 AM

Now you can say I attacked you personally and it won't be a lie.

Page : 1 2