Author Thread: Is it right for a guy...mind you "A Christian Born-Again Guy To Tell You Off" Even On Here...
Admin

Is it right for a guy...mind you "A Christian Born-Again Guy To Tell You Off" Even On Here...
Posted : 26 Jan, 2009 05:17 PM

Hi Guys,

Do you think if you have a different opionions then us Woman that you have "The Right" to tell us off...and say well "Your not Emotionally Ready to justify your own behaviour" "You don't know what you are talking about..or you guys get so irrate over "The Most Stupid Things Ever" I hate when men yell at woman just because they want to dominate The Conversation And Prove They Are Right...I would rather stay single then deal with a "Born-Again Guy Yelling At Me...Weather I should Kiss Or Not Before The Wedding Is My Bussiness and has nothing to do with Spiritually Or Emotionally Maturitiy" "If My Motivate Is Pure And Not In Sexually Lust then I am fine..."

A Guy should never yell over anything especially over a Opionion and down A Woman And Hurt Her Feelings...I Can't Even Mimic It....

~Bye~:zzzz:

~Lynda~:boxing:

View Profile
History
Is it right for a guy...mind you "A Christian Born-Again Guy To Tell You Off" Even On Here...
Posted : 27 Jan, 2009 08:42 AM

Lynda Ruth,

Will this ever end? My sister I am embarrassed for you. Is this the way that you want to portray yourself? Lynda please stop this today and move on to something else. This is very sad to see.

In Christ, Lydia

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2009 03:12 PM

We all know this is directed at Leon. I'm sorry, but I just have to say that in the original answer Leon gave you, his response was fine. I don't know how it got twisted that he was ever was "yelling." I also don't see at all in any of his posts where he went crazy and got "irate" with you (or anyone else...ever). You asked a question, and on the internet, and you don't know what type of answers you will receive - and that question was definitely directed toward people's personal opinions. You also in another question told all the answerers that their answers were wrong. You can't ask a question and not be ready for any type of response you may get - whether you like the responses or not.

And I'm also sorry if this offends you, but I think that Leon said some things that we are all thinking. But he was the only one to come out and say something - in the niceset way he possibly could. This is now blown completely out of proportion. Especially with 5 topics created to the same subject within the last few days. I don't think that Leon has been unreasonable in anything that he has said.

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2009 04:58 PM

My take on the motivation for the continued and unjustified attacks on Leon ~ LyndaRuth is 'Infatuated'!

Guess the only way she could prove differently would be to leave him alone :-)

View Profile
History
Posted : 27 Jan, 2009 09:44 PM

Thank you everyone, for your support in this, but I owe Lynda an apology.

Lynda, please forgive my harsh tone and the things I said in my post on this forum. I got angry, and allowed myself to step out of character. For that I apologize. I should have kept my mouth shut and let you vent. I had no right to personally attack you, I am sorry for that.

I do appreciate everyone for being there for me, it is always nice to know that you have friends who will stand by you.

Thanks and God bless,

Leon

Luvsick_28

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jan, 2009 12:48 PM

For a moment there, I thought this forum was a segment of Jerry Springer with all the words, emotions and all...hahaha! Just kidding. (not that I'm promoting Jerry Springer and all)

But, seriously...I think it all boils down to respect...Respecting what people think and what people have to say no matter how contradicting it is to our way of thinking, ideology, etc. And perhaps, throw in a little tolerance...Life is too short to be angry all the time. "Slow to anger, rich in kindness". That's one of my mantras. Try it! It works! :)

Whew, I'm almost afraid to comment, feeling that I might offend someone. But, I don't intend to do that, of course.

Minus the drugs and stuff, I think it's nice to be a hippie once in awhile...because they want to be "cool" and at peace with everyone. I'd like to think that they are not just high because of drugs...but they are high because of love.;)

Peace, Love and Rock n' Roll! :rocknroll: hahaha! God bless us all!:)

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jan, 2009 02:00 PM

What?! Just Kidding, of course you are right. God bless, and welcome to the forums.

Love and grace,

Leon

View Profile
History
Posted : 29 Jan, 2009 06:52 PM

Hey Leon,

That was very sweet of you...and I totally missed "The Post" "I didn't see it until "Right Now" So I didn't mean to miss it...I am sorry I can't see your point...I mean I know you have a good heart and I know Your Motiave Is Very Pure And You Have "A Pure Heart Towards God" And that is something I respect in You (Leon) Sorry things were taken The Wrong Way On Here...Sorry for missing "Your Post" and "Thanks For Sharing Your Heart With Us"....

~Your Sister In Christ~And In His Love~:peace:

~Blessings~:peace:

~Lynda~:peace::angel:

Luvsick_28

View Profile
History
Posted : 30 Jan, 2009 08:57 AM

Love and peace is in the air...I love it!Lol.:)

Page : 1 2