Author Thread: Salvation, aka true election, is not determined by whether a man ever sins in this world!
Admin

Salvation, aka true election, is not determined by whether a man ever sins in this world!
Posted : 8 Nov, 2011 10:41 AM

A sister on here wrote a post on being kept by the power of God.

Some on here who deny that the Word of God is true, and that we which are of the elect, are not to expect that God will keep His Word, instead proffering that it is man who keeps himself, even going so far as to caution others that you cannot depend upon the high doctrine of election, and that it is "dangerous" to think of the Word of God so.

Here is what Peter said. Notice please that Peter states that we are kept secure, even to be delivered to salvation:

"Peter, an apostle of Jesus Christ, to the [strangers scattered throughout Pontus, Galatia, Cappadocia, Asia, and Bithynia] ELECT according to the foreknowledge of God the Father, through sanctification of the Spirit, unto obedience and sprinkling of the blood of Jesus Christ: Grace unto you, and peace, be multiplied." [I Peter 1:1-2]

"Peter..to the...ELECT. And what are we in this earth, though we are God's ELECT? "strangers scattered throughout the world".

Here in this next passage you will see that we have been begotten again to a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead...TO AN INHERITANCE INCORRUPTIBLE...undefiled...AND WHICH FADETH NOT AWAY...........KEPT [secure] BY THE POWER OF GOD..through faith..........UNTO SALVATION!"

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, which according to his abundant mercy hath begotten us again unto a lively hope by the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance incorruptible, and undefiled, and that fadeth not away, reserved in heaven for you, who are kept by the power of God through faith unto salvation ready to be revealed in the last time." [I Peter 1:3-5]

We are saved, not because of anything we have done, or could ever do. In short, sin has nothing to do with our being chosen, and this is a great mystery.

The Word makes clear that election is not based upon any discrimination of levels or measures of sinfulness:

"For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;" [Romans 9:11]

Election is based not on any "good or evil" that a man or woman will be involved in during their lives, but on God's Sovereign Purpose, which by that scripture has nothing to do with whether or not you ever had sinned.

So, how is it then that this "choice crowd" thinks that salvation is determined by sin?

Grace and peace be unto you, who are of the elect!

awm

elishabroadway

View Profile
History
Salvation, aka true election, is not determined by whether a man ever sins in this world!
Posted : 8 Nov, 2011 12:22 PM

AWM, thats the only thing you have said that I agree with but you are completly right, bringing outsiders into the discussion because you dont like that someone disagrees with you is against the word of God he justifies us he defends us and we dont need to run to men to help us, further more the word of God calls it tail bareing and I call it tattle telling.. its childish grow up..

example; I had a woman at work a supervisor she was very mean to me, she singled me out and tried to make me quit everyone at work noticed how she was treating me, even the other supervidors, twice I was given the number to the home office and told to call them that she had already been in trouble for the same thing before and they would fire her this time for sure..

I politely said Ill let God handle it, and he did she still has her job and I am glad because even though she was real mean to me for about 3 or 4 weeks she is nice to me now and I would have felt real real bad had I gotten her fired not to mention that she started hard timeing anouther girl who did call the home office, Guess what! they didnmt fire her but the almost fired the girl who called for stirring up drama or whatever she is walking on thin ice, so the word of God is what we should govern our lives by and not people if I had called them and told on her there is no telling what sort of stuff would have happend instead I rellied on my God to handle it becasue I trust him,

it is pride when we take matters into our own hands

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Nov, 2011 01:16 PM

elishabroadway writes:

"the word of God is what we should govern our lives by"

Elisha it is so wonderful to see you realize the Word of God is to be respected and relied upon. More importantly, it is not just that "we should govern our lives by it," but that it has been governing our lives, and the lives of all men, both of the elect and the reprobate, since the beginning of time.

God caused you to be born, not simply because your daddy liked your mother, or visa versa, but because the Father used them to accomplish His eternal will, and you became His child, born as He said, and then He assigned His angels to keep you in all your ways.

You need to see the Word, not as having power to help you, but that it is the reason your life is as it is!

To see everything in life as filtered though the Word of God, is what faith is all about!

"For we know that all things work together for good to them that love God, to them that are the called according to His purpose." [Romans 8:28]

Do you now see that the danger you faced in that situation, was not put to flight, because you wielded the Word of God, but because what the Father spoke concerning you, and the plan He has for you, before time began, were manifest..?

It is written, "And He shall give His angels charge over you to keep you in ALL your ways" and "No weapon formed against you shall prosper!"

You did not need to see and comprehend the dangers that were there, He had you protected, and you were delivered.

Grace and peace be unto you,

awm

elishabroadway

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Nov, 2011 06:13 PM

@awm yes I agree however If I had done what they wanted and called the home office and attempted to fight my own battles instead of letting God do it if I had tried to make myself God then I would be in much trouble like one of my co workers who is maybe about to lose her job for doing the exact thing the other supervisors tried to get me to do, God is in control no doubt about that but if you try to make yourself God and fix things yourslef then you have cut off your nose in spite of your face, so to speak.

I do not believe in the doctrine that teaches we have no choice to make, I believe that God will call us but I know ther is a choice and we can choose to reject how do I kno0w this?? because I made the choice and there are times when the world trys to pull on me, If I didnt hold each thought captive I could let the thoughts get into my heart then I would act on them , the next thing you know Id be in a minie skirt at the local bar drinking shots of vodka and dancing the night away, now that being said since I am filled with the spirit of God I would be very uncomfortable but I could still ignore the Holy Spirit in me greiving and eventualy I would become numb to it and he would no longer dwell in me. I dont care whjat anyone says.. I HAVE LIVED IT!! I myself back slid I know for sure I was saved and filled with the Holy Spirit but I moved to Alabama and when I did I left my churchand I drug my feet finding a new church and so I slowly drifted back into the world and I know at that point I was no lnger saved its not anything I have been taught its what I have experienced seperation from God after I had been in Christ I know the diffrerence and I have back slidden and then come back. Well God brought me back but I know God has plan for me

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Nov, 2011 02:43 AM

Guys, here are not allowed insults. If you can read it here:

I am not Proverb woman I am Bahira and I will not allow him or anyone to insult me here: I will block them as I blocked another man here who openly insulted me.

Why? Insults are sins and if he wants he can insult her wife but not me.

Read:

Obscenity, Inappropriate Language or Insults WILL NOT BE TOLERATED HERE. If you are found to be in violation of these terms, your profile will be deleted and you will be banned from the site. Also, do NOT promote your website or product here- links are prohibite

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Nov, 2011 02:51 AM

Pj lies by saying that:

� Bahira calls me a dog and then says I insult her, really.

People get offended because of the truth.�

About dogs I use this word to describe barking Christians in video and in churches.

I said to James: �I always say: the dog barks, then the stone hits it.�

Do I ALWAYS say to pj that the he is the dog who barks, then the stone hits it.�

No, this is her slander and misunderstanding of what I say.

I do not say always such word expression to him. Is said: �I USUALLY say so�. So, it does not relate to him. But I meant by saying that to James that what he said hit the target that�s why they both are so aggressive.

So, his lie is a sin and I call him to repentance again and again. If somebody does not understand what I mean, they can ask me directly: Do you call pj as dog? No. I call dogs as dogs and describe how dogs barks and attacks when the stone hits them.

elishabroadway

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Nov, 2011 06:14 AM

@ Bahira, You claim to be a Christian but you do not try to be a proverbs woman, talk about an oxymoran..

and as far as dogs go, when will you answer me my question I have asked you over and over, do you think all Christians who claim to speak in tounges are demonic or that they are these barking dogs? you will never answer because that means that you admit you call PJ and I Barking Dogs and when you refer to barking dogs you in fact are slandering us, so answer the question please..

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Nov, 2011 06:35 AM

View Profile

History

Posted : 9 Nov, 2011 02:51 AM

Pj lies by saying that:

� Bahira calls me a dog and then says I insult her, really.

People get offended because of the truth.�

About dogs I use this word to describe barking Christians in video and in churches.

I said to James: �I always say: the dog barks, then the stone hits it.�

Do I ALWAYS say to pj that the he is the dog who barks, then the stone hits it.�

No, this is her slander and misunderstanding of what I say.

I do not say always such word expression to him. Is said: �I USUALLY say so�. So, it does not relate to him. But I meant by saying that to James that what he said hit the target that�s why they both are so aggressive.

So, his lie is a sin and I call him to repentance again and again. If somebody does not understand what I mean, they can ask me directly: Do you call pj as dog? No. I call dogs as dogs and describe how dogs barks and attacks when the stone hits them.

Number one bahira James hit no truth nor have I ever seen him agree with scripture, no mam or woman go make the word of god say what they want to fit their doctrine.

Your calling to repentance of me would be for me to agree with your unbelief, that statement is utterly amazing.

Bahira it is never slander to expose the continual Gross error.

PhillipJohn,

I don't think your reading comprehension level is high enough to be on this group. You need to take some basic course in reading and not post on this group until you can at least read and understand at a semi-adult level.

In Christ,

Jame

James is a Calvinist and you know it and proclaims another Gospel

This is your response to James insults.

Which makes your response your insult

James privet,

Jame I usually say it so: "if the dog barks, your stone hits the target."

Do not forget Bahira this is you on a post that is completely in error and you called it great. That is not insult it is the simple truth.

elishabroadway

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Nov, 2011 06:40 AM

@PJ, James called you stupid (i do not agree with him) and Bahira agreed with it, if I were not a proverbs woman (but I am)I would suggest reporting them (but I am not) I am just making an example she is always talking about tail barering and tattle telling and if we were tail barers we could tattle tell too

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Nov, 2011 08:56 AM

My Father will judge all Christians during the Judgement Day.

Then you will see that every evil thought/motive and hatred will not be unpunished.

He is Omniscient and Omnipresent. He is my God Jesus. He is the Judge.

elishabroadway

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Nov, 2011 12:53 PM

thats not what you say Bahira, you say you are the juge, you have put yourself in the place of juge because you say it is possible for people to speak in tounges but there are no people that do it? really does the word say that? does the word say that God will make is posible to speak in tounges but nobody will really do it? no it does not and that is your opinion and there for you have said we are not really Christians because of it that makes you juging my soul, because if I am not Christian I will go to hell so thats what you are saying Bahira, do you listen to yourself when you are saying these things? makes no sence you have no authority to say if we speak in tounges or not and Ill tell you this I wont be at the great white throne jugment I will be at the jugment seat of Christ where we recieve our rewards,I am praying for you to quit being so mean to me and PJ because we are spirit filled, I count it as Joy when I am reviled for the sake of the truth but you are in need of prayer

Page : 1 2 3 4