Author Thread: Would You Date/Marry A Transformed Homosexual?...
Admin

Would You Date/Marry A Transformed Homosexual?...
Posted : 29 Jan, 2009 07:57 PM

We know that with God ALL things are possible. There are many men and women who have lived the lie of the devi for many years. Some believing that they were born homosexuals, some believing they were trapped in a man's body when they were SUPPOSED to have women. There are some women who believe that they are/were trapped in a woman's body, when they were/are really men.

There are those who have gotten sex changes, only to find out it was a grievious mistake, and some have tried to redo/reverse the mistake, but have found that it has cost them emotionally and mentally more than it was worth in the first place, trying to change the order of God.

God tells us in His word(Romans chapter 1), that homosexuality is a sin! It is an abomination before Him! And no person who practice such sexual immoral sin of homosexuality will enter into His kingdom, which is His home/heaven, so He has a right to say who can live there with Him and who can't.

There are many men and women who are coming to realize that they have been deceived by the devil's lie, and are being truly transformed back to their original state of moral beings, and are receiving God's Word as truth and turning their lives over to the Lord Jesus Christ. They are living new life-styles as the men/males and women/females God so created them to be in the beginning. Some are even finding godly women and men to marry and have children.

Ted Haggard has confessed his homosexuality behavior, and with the coming out of a young man who states that he had an affair with Haggard while he was pastor of his church in Colorado spring. Haggard admits it is true, but he has now realized his sins, repented and states that he will no longer deny that he has been involved with men during his marriage, and as pastor of his church from which he was fired/resigned. His wife is standing by him, but as you know she by the Word of God, in scripture she can divorce him and start a new life for herself... this is a very hard responsibility on her, so love has to play a very big part in her staying.

(1) Would you date or marry a transformed homosexual?

OR

(2) If your wife or husband admits and confesses that he/she has deceived you for years about his/her sexuality... Would you continue to stay in the marriage?

OR

(3) If you were dating a man or woman and were engaged to be married, and he/she told you of his/her homosexual life-style before begin "born again". Would you proceed with the wedding?

...what say you?...

View Profile
History
Posted : 9 Feb, 2009 02:52 PM

Very difficult questions, but i answer YES for all of your questions, because all things are possible for God.

Great questions, sister Ella! GBU.

Ruth

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Feb, 2009 10:50 AM

Hi Twinklestar,

Welcome to the board. You're right this is a very hard question, and we will never fully know the answer to it, unless we personally expereince this. And although, we may say yes, now and give what we think are spiritual reason as to why we would to questions #1 or 3, or why we wouldn't to questions #2 and 1, and on and on. Reality is that we don'tknow what out response would be....

I say yes to #2 amd 3, now, and no, to #1...but only God knows for sure my sincere responses, which could very well be yes to all, or no to all... just honest thought.

kidvid711

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Feb, 2009 01:19 AM

1. Date maybe, Marriage, I don't know

2. No

3. really doubt it.

Juvie

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Feb, 2009 02:44 AM

~ And such were some of you: but ye are washed, but ye are sanctified, but ye are justified in the name of the Lord Jesus, and by the Spirit of our God.

~ There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

~ This one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

Amen, Amen, and Amen.

Blessings! :0) Juvie

View Profile
History
Posted : 3 Apr, 2009 10:19 AM

I have been the victim of adultery, so I know the "sting" of the sin. Mercifully the Lord made certain that my unfaithful wife would not seek reconciliation ( she married the man she had her affair with) Would I date or marry a transformed lesbian? Of course, if the Lord willed it. The Holy Spirit would nurture the joining--if both parties involved would allow it.

Linnie41

View Profile
History
Posted : 4 Apr, 2009 12:44 AM

All were great answers, but I would have to be on the side of Morgana's thinking.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Apr, 2009 05:55 AM

(1) Would you date or marry a transformed homosexual?

OR

(2) If your wife or husband admits and confesses that he/she has deceived you for years about his/her sexuality... Would you continue to stay in the marriage?

OR

(3) If you were dating a man or woman and were engaged to be married, and he/she told you of his/her homosexual life-style before begin "born again". Would you proceed with the wedding?

[1] Honestly, if she met all the other 'requirements' I have for a wife, then absolutely. The blood of Jesus is not partial. He either died once for all, or once for nothing. God says he died once for all mankind. I agree with God.

[2] It would depend on the situation and the repentance of my wife. Without question I would forgive her. If she did not desire to repent then it would painfully be over. If she chose to repent from that lifestyle, I would hope that I would be strong enough in Christ to press on with her. After all, how long did Jesus press on until I fully committed to him?

[3] My answer to this is the same as my answer to question 1.

Let's not forget Hosea and his wife and her restoration. If someone tells me they have repented and I don't believe them, and it turns out they really did ... I will receive that punishment. If they tell me they have repented and I believe them, but it turns out they have deceived me ... they will receive that punishment. Maybe I'm different, but I chose to believe in the good in people and keep hopeful. I'm eternally thankful that God accepted me before I accepted him.

pghgirl

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Apr, 2009 07:43 AM

NO to all three...... I will pray for them,work with them,go shopping with them eat watch a movie but under no circumstance would I have any kind of love relationship with them. There problems are so profound and the way of life that they led is so imbetted in there brains that they would have to be under theroapy for the rest of there lives and how could you ever trust them again,,, if they got a flat tire and didn't get home at 6 you would be wondering where are they ,what are they doing......its bad enough when your married to a christian man who cheats ... My feelings and I own this ...why would you want to live the rest of your life wondering , did they??? God will take care of them in HIS own way.

Blessings,

Lin

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 May, 2009 02:01 PM

dear et,

1) Would you date or marry a transformed homosexual?

OR

OR

(3) If you were dating a man or woman and were engaged to be married, and he/she told you of his/her homosexual life-style before begin "born again". Would you proceed with the wedding

my words here..

number 1 yes i would.. but only after carefully watching and knowing for a long time before id make a big commitment to her.. just to try to make sure they dont fall back in that lifestyle again.. any time someones had an addiction you need to take alot of time with them. before youd say i do..i dont look at them and say youve done worse things than what i have,, my sin counted against me same as theirs.. and i have been forgiven and they have as well. just make sure they have really repented.. and dont fall back..

now if i was a woman . i think id not do so as theres always the case of aids being given to you. from the man to man thing ya know..

number 2 if theyve been cheating with someone else. id be gone.. id forgive em but id be gone..

number 3 answers the same as number 1

ole cattle

Phoenyx

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 May, 2009 11:46 AM

I am said to see so many say no to any of those questions.

First off, there are many diseases that can be passed. Disease and death is a result of sin. Refusing because they have such seems so selfish.

I haven't studied too much about this, but the possibility? Anyone could have sexually transmitted diseases. Though it would be nice to find a virgin, it's as hard as finding waldo, especially in some areas and even among Christians. And what if they were born with a sexual disease?

Second, if Adam or Eve had had sex with an animal after they had known each other and before their first child, do you think that they would have divorced? One man, one woman, NO DIVORCE. The Lord only used it for a season to show a divorce from physical Israel to spiritual Israel, and since none of us know who is saved and who is not, I doubt that we should participate. Sounds more like an excuse to marry someone who's hot or rich and who you know will commit adultry, just so you can move onto the next one whenever you want to divorce.

Third, yes to all three questions.

Page : 1 2 3