Author Thread: Snotty Cows
Admin

Snotty Cows
Posted : 24 Nov, 2011 04:57 AM

Why are the women on this site snotty nosed cows? My experience of this site show that womens expectations are far to high for their own good! That is the problem with 99% of Christina women today, bloody hypocrites, the lot of 'em!

View Profile
History
Snotty Cows
Posted : 24 Nov, 2011 09:04 AM

If you feel UK women aren't worth the hassle then consider your future may lie on another continent. From what I've read on t'internet, western women are pretty much alike and asian/latino/eastern ones are more desirable, but if you're an obnoxious person anyway then no woman on earth will put up with you because regardless of what their society has conditioned them to expect, they all want to be treated as valuable.

You do realise there's no edit/delete function on CDFF? I'd advise against making any more comments such as above because they'll stick around for a long time and you really don't want to be thought of in that light...:stop:

bcpianogal

View Profile
History
Snotty Cows
Posted : 24 Nov, 2011 11:48 AM

Your forum posts are also showing up on your profile...and every girl who views your profile can see them. Sure, we all say things we regret on here, and there have been many times when I hit "submit" and then thought "NO! I shouldn't have said that...how stupid of me!"

But I can promise you that if I viewed your profile and saw that one of your forums posts was comparing woman to snotty cows, I would be much less likely to contact you or respond favorably if you contacted me. Of course, that's just me...and I live thousands of miles away from you...so my opinion probably isn't worth much.

View Profile
History
Snotty Cows
Posted : 24 Nov, 2011 11:50 AM

BC, you are a smart, wise lady. Your opinion is always worth listening to.

View Profile
History
Snotty Cows
Posted : 24 Nov, 2011 12:31 PM

Your feelings and reality are 2 completely different things most if not all of the time.

Like looking for a job, preparation is success' best friend, many people want the same thing, and no matter the result of your effort is DON'T TAKE IT PERSONAL.

View Profile
History
Snotty Cows
Posted : 24 Nov, 2011 01:32 PM

If you go to account settings you can disable the feature of having your last 5 forum posts shown on your profile.

View Profile
History
Snotty Cows
Posted : 24 Nov, 2011 01:51 PM

I'd forgotten about that. Would suggest the OP makes use of it, at least until they've done five positive posts!

Everyone feels frustrated at times, and it is tempting to just say what you feel, but it's rarely a good idea on the internet...

View Profile
History
Snotty Cows
Posted : 24 Nov, 2011 02:09 PM

It appears that you are equating the behavior of a few and projecting it as a blanket generalization to the remaining Christian women you encounter. In my experience the use of "all", "none", always" and "never" should be avoided, since there will probably be instances in which the statement would be false, making the person a liar.

1. You call all women snotty. I do not personally know every woman in this site, so I would not attempt to even disprove that statement.

2. You call all women cows. In the US that means they are all fat. Not true on all accounts of the women I see that are active post users.

3. You state all women expect a lot from men. That I might actually believe could be true. Perhaps they are following some biblical model Christianity? One that states how to love, appreciate, and behave towards others as Christ would expect. That goes for both male and female.

4. I am not sure what you are calling hypocrites. Perhaps an example might be helpful. I do know that I am not appealing or attractive to every male that browses my profile, but that does not make them hypocrites. It makes them selective, which is fine by me. I am also slightly selective.

I just taught my soldiers last weekend how to use the R.A.M. (Relationship Attachment Model) to more accurately pick a dating partner. It would be hypocritical of me not to use it!

View Profile
History
Snotty Cows
Posted : 24 Nov, 2011 08:40 PM

Everyone feels frustrated at times, and it is tempting to just say what you feel, but it's rarely a good idea on the internet...

^

Depends on who you are. I find it a refreshing break from being politically correct and reacting appropriatly. But that's just me. Let nobody ever say you can't say what you think or feel.

Statie

View Profile
History
Snotty Cows
Posted : 25 Nov, 2011 10:27 AM

Why are the women on this site snotty nosed cows? My experience of this site show that womens expectations are far to high for their own good! That is the problem with 99% of Christina women today, bloody hypocrites, the lot of 'em! --Toms1

There is nothing more attractive to a woman than a guy that whines about being rejected by barnyard animals--lol! :ROFL: Perhaps you should give up on the bovines and try for females in the swine species. Here Sooey! Here Sooey Sooey--:ROFL:

View Profile
History
Snotty Cows
Posted : 25 Nov, 2011 03:15 PM

@IODC:

Whilst I think it'd be great if we were free enough to say whatever we feel, in certain environments (such as the internet), your comments can come back to bite you! I personally was shocked when I googled my username and found postings from over ten years ago still floating around for all to see - needless to say, I'm a little older and a little wiser now, but anyone researching me even now would find those and perhaps form an opinion that doesn't reflect me as I am at the present. This is already happening and it's not unusual for employers to be checking out (prospective) employees' online - especially when it comes to interviews; others have been fired for something they said or did even though it was outside of work time and not in the office.

There is no delete button for stuff you glibly send to the internet; it's there forever more or less, which is why I'm now much more careful about what I write and the details I give when online.

Page : 1 2 3