Author Thread: WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT LONG DISTANCE FRIENDSHIP/RELATIONSHIPS?:p)
TRUUST

View Profile
History
WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT LONG DISTANCE FRIENDSHIP/RELATIONSHIPS?:p)
Posted : 5 Dec, 2011 01:43 AM

MAY I ASK U PLS ABOUT U OPPINION -WHAT DO U THINK ABOUT LONG DISTANCE FRIENDSHIP/RELATIONSHIPS?:p)

THANK U SO MUCH IN ADVANCE TO ALL!!!:angel::angel::glow::glow::prayingf::glow:

LOVE IN CHRIST,

VANI

wee_scotch_egg

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Jan, 2012 12:47 PM

I do not think I could do it but then again thats my problem. I guess I am an old fashion girl I like to go on dates or walks and talk with a guy. Having a skype dinner date does not do it with me lol. I may be eating my dinner when he is eating his breakfast.

Its great other people can do it and good luck to them.

songbaru71

View Profile
History
Posted : 24 Feb, 2012 05:11 AM

Hi wee,

I would say yes,very hard to think long distance relationship,more puzzle around,worries,etc......

What size,distance really matter in god sight and opinion?

Why i am borned in mixed marriage?british grandfather and malaysian

grandmother?British army,work,lives,died in malaysia.

Blessing,smart pesonality.

Maybe it hard,without trust..so we must believe and achieve

Refer to bible for confidence,many good peoples are there that god

show us in odd way,more blessing ,beautiful stories to tell,between

two countries better than one,many languages,lifesyles,im proud be

the one,amen

TRUUST

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Feb, 2012 03:04 AM

WOW...THANK U DEAR SISTER songbaru71:p)!!!!

SOUNDS SO ENCOURAGE:glow::glow::glow::glow::glow::glow::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:MAYBE THAT'S WHY I PUT MY NAME TRUST:)

WOW....BUT FIRST TRUST IN OUR ONLY GOD-JESUS!!!!!!

HOLY BE HIS NAME!!!!

LOVE TO ALL!!!:p):angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

IN HIS NAME ,VANI:purpleangel::purpleangel::purpleangel::purpleangel::purpleangel::purpleangel::purpleangel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::glow::glow::glow::glow::glow::glow::glow::glow::prayingf::prayingf::prayingf::prayingf::prayingf::prayingf::prayingf::prayingf::prayingf::prayingf::prayingf::prayingf::prayingf::prayingf::prayingf::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

TRUUST

View Profile
History
Posted : 26 Feb, 2012 03:05 AM

SOUNDS SO ENCOURAGE:glow::glow::glow::glow::glow::glow::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:MAYBE THAT'S WHY I PUT MY NAME TRUST:)

HOLY BE HIS NAME!!!!

LOVE TO ALL!!!:p):angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

IN HIS NAME ,VANI:purpleangel::purpleangel::purpleangel::purpleangel::purpleangel::purpleangel::purpleangel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::glow::glow::glow::glow::glow::glow::glow::glow::prayingf::prayingf::prayingf::prayingf::prayingf::prayingf::prayingf::prayingf::prayingf::prayingf::prayingf::prayingf::prayingf::prayingf::prayingf::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel::angel:

TRUUST

View Profile
History

HOLY BE HIS NAME!!!!

TRUUST

View Profile
History

HOLY BE HIS NAME!!!!

TRUUST

View Profile
History

HOLY BE HIS NAME!!!!

TRUUST

View Profile
History

HOLY BE HIS NAME!!!!

Philipian

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Dec, 2012 05:03 AM

I had listened to all and read from all. Its amazing your responses and i must say i had learn a thing or two.

Also, among those who had experienced this, I know for sure LDR (Long Distance Relationship) is not a joking play. Its is as serious as the day to day relationship. In overall, God's help is needed. Respect for each others values are necessary. Also every ingredients you would have applied in a short distance relationship is equally expected here. Then a vibrant and unmistakable communication skills is highly required and a huge sense of grown maturity. When across distance, simplest misunderstanding may not be easily quelled as much as that of people who see each other everyday, before it spiral out of control and put an end to a good thing.

In summary, a BRAVE HEART will be needed. It will not be easy. It will cost time, energy, it will take money. But you will need to have a lot of faith in the unseen. Just like you keep a faith in the God above you have not seen. There will be moment of doubt and fear and hurt. There will be limitations and constraints. But certainly with a desire and dedication within. I believe victory can be achieved.

Page : 1 2