Author Thread: A letter to all woman that are looking for a Godly man.
WretchedLaw

View Profile
History
A letter to all woman that are looking for a Godly man.
Posted : 6 Dec, 2011 02:54 PM

I've been a casual member in CDFF for some time, never really instant messaging or emailing anyone. I was your typical looker (I was just looking what was out there), however in these few days I have actually talk to several ladies. My first inclination into writing to a lady was her description of what she was looking for in her mate. Most of the women that I responded to are looking for Godly men. In my perspective I was highly qualify since I consider myself a mature spiritual Christian. I read my bible deeply (getting into the Greek etc.), I pray, I worship thru street evangelism and have a ministry with under privilege kids. However, as a mature Christian I saw a trend on these ladies, they were looking for that Godly man, but they were treating me as they would a regular Joe. For example, one lady started asking me about my past sexual life (which I think it can be disguised in a mature manner), yet she wanted details. And when I refuse to get into the topic deeper, she accused me of being false or still doing the things of the past. Another occasion this lady (also looking for a godly man) wanted to play emotional games, for example she wanted me to tell her that I love her and when I told her that I did love her as a child of Christ, she started trying to manipulate me by threating not to talk 2 me anymore. So all this drama brings me to this topic; if a lady asks for a Godly man she must know what she is asking for. A godly man knows the tricks of the flesh and if that godly man doesn�t submits his sexual thoughts they would submerse him into sin. Also the happiness or fulfillment of a godly man is not based on a woman but it is based on Jesus Christ, so that godly man is prepared to let go of all that hinders his walk with Christ. Sadly that might even include you.

View Profile
History
Posted : 5 Jan, 2012 11:35 AM

:peace: I totally agree with what you just wrote.

dove_serpent

View Profile
History
Posted : 31 Jan, 2012 10:52 PM

it's a sad reality that even a christian site like this is not free of those "drama". it's up to us to be discerning and distinguish the "goat" from the "sheep"

ladies, i think it's about time that we should write a "letter to all man that are looking for a Godly woman"::laugh: just kidding. what had been said (n this letter) is both true to men and women on this site, i guess. :boxing:

Littlelin9

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Feb, 2012 07:31 PM

I really appreciate your post but I must say I haven't found a man on this site yet that didn't bring up the sex subject by the second or third time he messaged me...I'm wondering how many Godly men there really are on this site...don't even get to know someone before they start....I am amazed at your post....you are to be commended for your stand. Your the kind of man a real Christian Woman wants to meet...Thank you.

View Profile
History
Posted : 23 Mar, 2012 11:50 PM

Well, I have been here on this site for almost 2 years, and most of the time, I met a man who claimed to be the man of God, even some of them preaching in his church and a leader of bible study group... BUT.... his attitude is just like "a street boy"... who needs an entertainer, nothing more. You must be the kind of man, we - christian women - want to meet and marry with... God bless you WretchedLaw.

View Profile
History
Posted : 11 Nov, 2012 06:33 AM

I have met more women on this site that are scammers, not being christians they say they are, I've had them asked me for money and play so many games like teenagers. I get frustrated, because I have traveled all over the southwest and spent hundreds of dollars meeting them and finding out they just want someone to rescue them. I had a couple of them ask me photos of my private parts.

DonaldLovesKJV

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 May, 2013 06:01 PM

A very well thought out and written response from Mercymay. I recommend reading it.

Bangs001

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Oct, 2013 04:45 AM

full of LOL here. You are are writing a reality based letter and it's so true!

Page : 1 2