Author Thread: GOD CREATED EVIL! Are you shocked that I wrote this?
Admin

GOD CREATED EVIL! Are you shocked that I wrote this?
Posted : 7 Dec, 2011 02:44 AM

Who created what is termed "EVIL"..?

Do you truly believe that "the Lord is Sovereign"..?

What does the Word SOVEREIGN mean?

It means that God controls ALL things, including what man perceives as "EVIL" and "GOOD".

You say that you believe in the Sovereignty of God, but yet have to support the Cauvinist notion that you must regulate what you perceive to be GOOD and EVIL..

What if you are WRONG?

What if this thing which you refer to as EVIL, were really GOOD? And what if this thing which you refer to as GOOD, were truly EVIL..

Some try to live life focusing only on what is considered as GOOD, while some live life, it appears, focusing only on that which is EVIL.

Let me give you all, a HUGE scripture, which you are all going to have a hard time swallowing:

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." [Is. 45:7; KJV]

"The One forming light and creating darkness,

Causing well-being and creating calamity;

I am the LORD who does all these." [IS. 45:7; NASB]

GOD CREATED, there He admits it, EVIL, but I did not state that "He is the agent of it". This is the mystery of both godliness and iniquity.

If you want to deny it, and try to state, "God did not create evil," you are going to have to eliminate the reason for His creating it, in the first place, which was to give contrast to that which is perceived as GOOD.

GOOD and EVIL are equally necessary to teach true wisdom.. as are all dichotomies.

INSIDE-OUTSIDE

ABOVE-BELOW

BEHIND-BEFORE

LEFT-RIGHT

LOVE-HATE

WAR-PEACE

WARM-COOL

COLD-HOT

BALANCE-IMBALANCE

I could go on and on. This is what is referred to as "the Key of Knowledge", that Jesus referred to. This is the basis of what is now referred to as "science". All knowledge in life, was placed here to give man a mind, and without this wondrous knowledge, man would not even know how to think. What wondrous knowledge was intentionally designed into the creation. It was all placed here, and every man has a role in handling it.

The word "science" is from the Latin scientia, which is from the word "scindere", which means "to split" "cut".

This is why you have a ratio in everything in life, and without a ratio, you would never be able to comprehend.

PI and PHI are together the Key of Knowledge. A KEY has two parts, to "make one safe inside," and to "keep what is undesired outside". Hence, "the Key of Knowledge"

PI involves the ratio of measuring the circumference of a circle by its diameter; and PHI involves the ratio of 1: 1.618

Men of cunning seek to hide the "key of knowledge", and then manipulate others through its vacuum:

"Woe unto you, lawyers! for you have taken away the key of knowledge: you entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in you hindered." [Luke 11:52]

This is why your corporations, your educational system, appears to be messed up. They are merely here to teach this wondrous knowledge, so men can "cut" and "split" it, which is why you argue with me, and one another.

Without VOID you'd never comprehend what FULLNESS is; and without DARKNESS, you'd never be able to comprehend that which is referred to as LIGHT.

This is the true wisdom of God. Men have for centuries thought and taught, that "LIGHT" was their fragmented philosophical perspectives on "what is religion"..? But true wisdom is, that the Father created DARKNESS, and allows [and directs it, too]. He, in fact, directed it straight towards His Son, Jesus. He was sent to die, and the events were all prearranged:

22�Men of Israel, listen to these words: Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know� 23this Man, delivered over by the predetermined plan and foreknowledge of God, you nailed to a cross by the hands of godless men and put Him to death. 24�But God raised Him up again, putting an end to the agony of death, since it was impossible for Him to be held in its power." [Acts 2:22-23]

Satan would have you to believe that he created EVIL, and GOD created GOOD, or that EVIL comes only from Satan, and GOOD only comes from God. If you believe Satan, then you have no clear understanding as to the purpose of all things, which is to contrast one another. To believe that God, is GOOD, but that He had nothing to do with EVIL, is to believe in the myth of Dualism. Dualism holds to the notion that "GOD IS BEHIND EVERYTHING WHICH IS GOOD", and "SATAN IS BEHIND EVERYTHING WHICH IS EVIL".

"When the ram's horn blows a warning, shouldn't the people be alarmed? Does disaster come to a city unless the LORD has planned it?" [Amos 3:6]

The Lord, He is SOVEREIGNLY operating in every aspect of this World.

"He doeth His will in the army of heaven and among the inhabitants of earth, and none can stay His hand or say to Him, 'What doest thou?' " [Daniel 4:35]

He upholds it by the POWER of His Word, and His Wondrous Unfathomable Abilities.

He set this World into motion, with a plan in mind.

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." [Jer 29:11]

He is ever contrasting the TWO dichotomous components to accomplish His eternal purpose.

�Remember the former things long past,

For I am God, and there is no other;

I am God, and there is no one like Me,

Declaring the end from the beginning,

And from ancient times things which have not been done,

Saying, �My purpose will be established,

And I will accomplish all My good pleasure�;

[Isaiah 46:9-10]

How is it possible for Him to "DECLARE THE END FROM THE BEGINNING", unless He prearranged every thing to bring that expected end, about?

Do you really know WHO God is?

awm

elishabroadway

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2011 06:34 AM

AWM you have an issue with rightly dividing the word of truth! We have no problem excepting that God created peace and Evil in that scripture he obviously meant the word evil as the exact oposit of the word that meant pece, first of all, sand I dont have a problem excepting that and here is why.

What happend to Jesus on the cross at the hands of men was certainly evil, God put that plan into motion and that is what this scripture is refering to! Maybe not that specificly I am not sure I really kind of think so because a lot of that specific book was about Jesus and I dont have time right now to investigate!

Now what I would like to know is are you saying God is the author of sin? Thats blashphemy he certainly is not the author of sin! Therefor he does not cause man to sin! We sin becasue we are sinners!

Does that effect the fact that he is sovergn? No it does not!

Go allows everything he could at anytime put a stop to it! But he doesnt until he wants to thats his soverginty!

He is all powerful and can do whatever he wants to! The soverginty of God does not make us puppets!

That is a very small minded way of thinking!

I wonder do the calvinists or anyone else who thinks we dont have the ability to choose or reject salvation think of Gods soverginty on such a small scale that they in their minds cant allow us to make the decesion to reject Christ or accept and heed to his calling and still accpet that God is soverign?

You see God is all powerful and completly soverign and that does not make us puppets and he certainly knows what we are going to do! But he does not make us commit sin, just like he does not make us accept salvation!

Sorry for getting off the subject! But what I am saying is yes I agreee with you that God had to have the diacotomies of good and evil or good wouldnt matter but he is not the author of sin! Which is what the calvinists believe or thats what the incedently believe and thats blasphemy I just dont think they accept thats what they believe or thay just wont except it!

I do agree with you though about God created evil he most certainly did!

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2011 06:48 AM

I would to anyone who thinks as such they need to get saved.

elishabroadway

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2011 07:03 AM

@PJ God created all things that does not make him the author of sin! He does not make man sin, but he does allow and create evil in the sence that he makes wars and storms and he put the plan of Jesus crucifiction into place, that is not sin though its just evil I read the scripture that awm quoted it is there so how can we not believe it in the context it is written in.

Also I wanted to address the fact that awm said how do you know evil isnt good and good isnt evil? You see awm God put in us the knowlege of good from evil and when he filled me with his spirit he gave me the power to walk in good and resist the evil! If you were spirit filled you would know that

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2011 07:14 AM

Actually Satan deceived Eve into desiring to know Evil.

Elisha what was said was attributing to the lord, the effects of Satan and sin in the earth, The lord is not the author of destruction,

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2011 09:44 AM

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." [Is. 45:7; KJV]

*** the LORD says HE does all these...The LORD's Word is Always True...

Create ~ bara ~ H1254 ~

1) to create, shape, form

a) (Qal) to shape, fashion, create (always with God as subject)

1) of heaven and earth

2) of individual man

3) of new conditions and circumstances

4) of transformations

b) (Niphal) to be created

1) of heaven and earth

2) of birth

3) of something new

4) of miracles

c) (Piel)

1) to cut down

2) to cut out

2) to be fat

a) (Hiphil) to make yourselves fat

Evil ~ ra� ~ H7451 ~

1) bad, evil

a) bad, disagreeable, malignant

b) bad, unpleasant, evil (giving pain, unhappiness, misery)

c) evil, displeasing

d) bad (of its kind - land, water, etc)

e) bad (of value)

f) worse than, worst (comparison)

g) sad, unhappy

h) evil (hurtful)

i) bad, unkind (vicious in disposition)

j) bad, evil, wicked (ethically)

2)in general, of persons, of thoughts

a) deeds, actions, evil, distress, misery, injury, calamity

b) evil, distress, adversity

c) evil, injury, wrong

d) evil (ethical)

3) evil, misery, distress, injury

a) evil, misery, distress

b) evil, injury, wrong

c) evil (ethical)

From base word ~ ra�a� ~

1) to be bad, be evil

a) (Qal)

1) to be displeasing

2) to be sad

3) to be injurious, be evil

4) to be wicked, be evil (ethically)

b) (Hiphil)

1) to do an injury or hurt

2) to do evil or wickedly

3) mischief (participle)

2) to break, shatter

a) (Qal)

1) to break

2) broken (participle)

3) to be broken

b) (Hithpolel) to be broken, be broken in pieces, be broken asunder

*** GOD did �Create� EVERYTHING�to say He did not�is a lie to ones self�and a Denial of HIS sovereignty as the One and ONLY GOD�He �Created� lucifer / satan�No getting around that�GOD�s very Act of Selfless Sacrifice of HIS own Son Jesus shows much LOVE and Mercy�but don�t think for one moment that Father GOD/Jesus/HolySpirit is a Wimpy GOD�to the contrary�When Jesus RETURNS in HIS Glory�HE means Business and He won�t be LOVING the Rejecters & Sinners�He already showed HIS Love and Mercy�Next time�There will be NO LOVE OR MERCY !!!�I pray that Yall well be Blessed�xo

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2011 10:34 AM

It is not an issue did god create Lucifer, the issue is did he create him to be evil, if you believe he did then you believe the father is evil for their is no separation of the two.

Satan's chose death over life, and the knowing spiritual laws and how they operate deceived man into given him all his authority.

The lord had nothing to do with what satan did.

You would do will to go back to the beginning and see what the one forbidden tree was, and that it was not the will of the father for man to knoqw evil. or you might say the works of the devil.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2011 11:02 AM

Though YHWH has created everything for Himself,and for His purpose,

Yet YHWH is not responsible for the fall of man.

YHWH had given to ADAM forewarning about the consequences of his (Adam)sin.

Gen 2:16 And Jehovah God commanded the man, saying, Eating you may eat of every tree in the garden;

Gen 2:17 but of the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil you may not eat, for in the day that you eat of it, dying you shall die.

Mans 'WILL' up to this point was not 'FREE',but 'UNTESTED'.

The very first time man had his will tested he failed,and he passed unto everyone born of a woman,to be in bondage to sin and death.

Eze_18:4 Behold, all souls are mine; as the soul of the father, so also the soul of the son is mine: the soul that sinneth, it shall die.

Joh_8:34 Jesus answered them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whosoever committeth sin is the servant of sin.

YHWH loves man,YHWH makes provision to forgive,and remove mans sin from the presence;of YHWH.

Man then is able to stand before YHWH without fear of condemnation,or rejection...

53:1 Who hath believed our report? and to whom is the arm of the LORD revealed?

Isa 53:2 For he shall grow up before him as a tender plant, and as a root out of a dry ground: he hath no form nor comeliness; and when we shall see him, there is no beauty that we should desire him.

Isa 53:3 He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not.

Isa 53:4 Surely he hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted.

Isa 53:5 But he was wounded for our transgressions, he was bruised for our iniquities: the chastisement of our peace was upon him; and with his stripes we are healed.

Isa 53:6 All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the LORD hath laid on him the iniquity of us all.

Isa 53:7 He was oppressed, and he was afflicted, yet he opened not his mouth: he is brought as a lamb to the slaughter, and as a sheep before her shearers is dumb, so he openeth not his mouth.

Isa 53:8 He was taken from prison and from judgment: and who shall declare his generation? for he was cut off out of the land of the living: for the transgression of my people was he stricken.

Isa 53:9 And he made his grave with the wicked, and with the rich in his death; because he had done no violence, neither was any deceit in his mouth.

Isa 53:10 Yet it pleased the LORD to bruise him; he hath put him to grief: when thou shalt make his soul an offering for sin, he shall see his seed, he shall prolong his days, and the pleasure of the LORD shall prosper in his hand.

Isa 53:11 He shall see of the travail of his soul, and shall be satisfied: by his knowledge shall my righteous servant justify many; for he shall bear their iniquities.

Isa 53:12 Therefore will I divide him a portion with the great, and he shall divide the spoil with the strong; because he hath poured out his soul unto death: and he was numbered with the transgressors; and he bare the sin of many, and made intercession for the transgressors.

Shalom

The Gardner

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2011 11:10 AM

PassedOverInChrist,

Excellent comment. Most on here think they know what theology is, because they are only quoting what they have heard others state, or have read what others have written.

Yes, we know that the Lord is Sovereignly working all things together for good, to them that are the elect.

Be blessed,

awm

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2011 11:14 AM

PJ...No one is diputing lucifer/satans Free Will Choice to Commit SIN against GOD...and cause Eve and Adam to Fall...thats a Whole nother Topic...:winksmile:...xo

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2011 11:27 AM

Yes they are Jude, that is not hard to see.

They would have all to believe light is darkness.

Page : 1 2 3