Author Thread: GOD CREATED EVIL! Are you shocked that I wrote this?
Admin

GOD CREATED EVIL! Are you shocked that I wrote this?
Posted : 7 Dec, 2011 02:44 AM

Who created what is termed "EVIL"..?

Do you truly believe that "the Lord is Sovereign"..?

What does the Word SOVEREIGN mean?

It means that God controls ALL things, including what man perceives as "EVIL" and "GOOD".

You say that you believe in the Sovereignty of God, but yet have to support the Cauvinist notion that you must regulate what you perceive to be GOOD and EVIL..

What if you are WRONG?

What if this thing which you refer to as EVIL, were really GOOD? And what if this thing which you refer to as GOOD, were truly EVIL..

Some try to live life focusing only on what is considered as GOOD, while some live life, it appears, focusing only on that which is EVIL.

Let me give you all, a HUGE scripture, which you are all going to have a hard time swallowing:

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." [Is. 45:7; KJV]

"The One forming light and creating darkness,

Causing well-being and creating calamity;

I am the LORD who does all these." [IS. 45:7; NASB]

GOD CREATED, there He admits it, EVIL, but I did not state that "He is the agent of it". This is the mystery of both godliness and iniquity.

If you want to deny it, and try to state, "God did not create evil," you are going to have to eliminate the reason for His creating it, in the first place, which was to give contrast to that which is perceived as GOOD.

GOOD and EVIL are equally necessary to teach true wisdom.. as are all dichotomies.

INSIDE-OUTSIDE

ABOVE-BELOW

BEHIND-BEFORE

LEFT-RIGHT

LOVE-HATE

WAR-PEACE

WARM-COOL

COLD-HOT

BALANCE-IMBALANCE

I could go on and on. This is what is referred to as "the Key of Knowledge", that Jesus referred to. This is the basis of what is now referred to as "science". All knowledge in life, was placed here to give man a mind, and without this wondrous knowledge, man would not even know how to think. What wondrous knowledge was intentionally designed into the creation. It was all placed here, and every man has a role in handling it.

The word "science" is from the Latin scientia, which is from the word "scindere", which means "to split" "cut".

This is why you have a ratio in everything in life, and without a ratio, you would never be able to comprehend.

PI and PHI are together the Key of Knowledge. A KEY has two parts, to "make one safe inside," and to "keep what is undesired outside". Hence, "the Key of Knowledge"

PI involves the ratio of measuring the circumference of a circle by its diameter; and PHI involves the ratio of 1: 1.618

Men of cunning seek to hide the "key of knowledge", and then manipulate others through its vacuum:

"Woe unto you, lawyers! for you have taken away the key of knowledge: you entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in you hindered." [Luke 11:52]

This is why your corporations, your educational system, appears to be messed up. They are merely here to teach this wondrous knowledge, so men can "cut" and "split" it, which is why you argue with me, and one another.

Without VOID you'd never comprehend what FULLNESS is; and without DARKNESS, you'd never be able to comprehend that which is referred to as LIGHT.

This is the true wisdom of God. Men have for centuries thought and taught, that "LIGHT" was their fragmented philosophical perspectives on "what is religion"..? But true wisdom is, that the Father created DARKNESS, and allows [and directs it, too]. He, in fact, directed it straight towards His Son, Jesus. He was sent to die, and the events were all prearranged:

22�Men of Israel, listen to these words: Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know� 23this Man, delivered over by the predetermined plan and foreknowledge of God, you nailed to a cross by the hands of godless men and put Him to death. 24�But God raised Him up again, putting an end to the agony of death, since it was impossible for Him to be held in its power." [Acts 2:22-23]

Satan would have you to believe that he created EVIL, and GOD created GOOD, or that EVIL comes only from Satan, and GOOD only comes from God. If you believe Satan, then you have no clear understanding as to the purpose of all things, which is to contrast one another. To believe that God, is GOOD, but that He had nothing to do with EVIL, is to believe in the myth of Dualism. Dualism holds to the notion that "GOD IS BEHIND EVERYTHING WHICH IS GOOD", and "SATAN IS BEHIND EVERYTHING WHICH IS EVIL".

"When the ram's horn blows a warning, shouldn't the people be alarmed? Does disaster come to a city unless the LORD has planned it?" [Amos 3:6]

The Lord, He is SOVEREIGNLY operating in every aspect of this World.

"He doeth His will in the army of heaven and among the inhabitants of earth, and none can stay His hand or say to Him, 'What doest thou?' " [Daniel 4:35]

He upholds it by the POWER of His Word, and His Wondrous Unfathomable Abilities.

He set this World into motion, with a plan in mind.

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." [Jer 29:11]

He is ever contrasting the TWO dichotomous components to accomplish His eternal purpose.

�Remember the former things long past,

For I am God, and there is no other;

I am God, and there is no one like Me,

Declaring the end from the beginning,

And from ancient times things which have not been done,

Saying, �My purpose will be established,

And I will accomplish all My good pleasure�;

[Isaiah 46:9-10]

How is it possible for Him to "DECLARE THE END FROM THE BEGINNING", unless He prearranged every thing to bring that expected end, about?

Do you really know WHO God is?

awm

View Profile
History
GOD CREATED EVIL! Are you shocked that I wrote this?
Posted : 8 Dec, 2011 05:30 AM

Yes, He did and he foreknew those who would call upon his name:yay:

Page : 1 2 3