Author Thread: GOD CREATED EVIL! Are you shocked that I wrote this?
Admin

GOD CREATED EVIL! Are you shocked that I wrote this?
Posted : 7 Dec, 2011 02:44 AM

Who created what is termed "EVIL"..?

Do you truly believe that "the Lord is Sovereign"..?

What does the Word SOVEREIGN mean?

It means that God controls ALL things, including what man perceives as "EVIL" and "GOOD".

You say that you believe in the Sovereignty of God, but yet have to support the Cauvinist notion that you must regulate what you perceive to be GOOD and EVIL..

What if you are WRONG?

What if this thing which you refer to as EVIL, were really GOOD? And what if this thing which you refer to as GOOD, were truly EVIL..

Some try to live life focusing only on what is considered as GOOD, while some live life, it appears, focusing only on that which is EVIL.

Let me give you all, a HUGE scripture, which you are all going to have a hard time swallowing:

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things." [Is. 45:7; KJV]

"The One forming light and creating darkness,

Causing well-being and creating calamity;

I am the LORD who does all these." [IS. 45:7; NASB]

GOD CREATED, there He admits it, EVIL, but I did not state that "He is the agent of it". This is the mystery of both godliness and iniquity.

If you want to deny it, and try to state, "God did not create evil," you are going to have to eliminate the reason for His creating it, in the first place, which was to give contrast to that which is perceived as GOOD.

GOOD and EVIL are equally necessary to teach true wisdom.. as are all dichotomies.

INSIDE-OUTSIDE

ABOVE-BELOW

BEHIND-BEFORE

LEFT-RIGHT

LOVE-HATE

WAR-PEACE

WARM-COOL

COLD-HOT

BALANCE-IMBALANCE

I could go on and on. This is what is referred to as "the Key of Knowledge", that Jesus referred to. This is the basis of what is now referred to as "science". All knowledge in life, was placed here to give man a mind, and without this wondrous knowledge, man would not even know how to think. What wondrous knowledge was intentionally designed into the creation. It was all placed here, and every man has a role in handling it.

The word "science" is from the Latin scientia, which is from the word "scindere", which means "to split" "cut".

This is why you have a ratio in everything in life, and without a ratio, you would never be able to comprehend.

PI and PHI are together the Key of Knowledge. A KEY has two parts, to "make one safe inside," and to "keep what is undesired outside". Hence, "the Key of Knowledge"

PI involves the ratio of measuring the circumference of a circle by its diameter; and PHI involves the ratio of 1: 1.618

Men of cunning seek to hide the "key of knowledge", and then manipulate others through its vacuum:

"Woe unto you, lawyers! for you have taken away the key of knowledge: you entered not in yourselves, and them that were entering in you hindered." [Luke 11:52]

This is why your corporations, your educational system, appears to be messed up. They are merely here to teach this wondrous knowledge, so men can "cut" and "split" it, which is why you argue with me, and one another.

Without VOID you'd never comprehend what FULLNESS is; and without DARKNESS, you'd never be able to comprehend that which is referred to as LIGHT.

This is the true wisdom of God. Men have for centuries thought and taught, that "LIGHT" was their fragmented philosophical perspectives on "what is religion"..? But true wisdom is, that the Father created DARKNESS, and allows [and directs it, too]. He, in fact, directed it straight towards His Son, Jesus. He was sent to die, and the events were all prearranged:

22�Men of Israel, listen to these words: Jesus the Nazarene, a man attested to you by God with miracles and wonders and signs which God performed through Him in your midst, just as you yourselves know� 23this Man, delivered over by the predetermined plan and foreknowledge of God, you nailed to a cross by the hands of godless men and put Him to death. 24�But God raised Him up again, putting an end to the agony of death, since it was impossible for Him to be held in its power." [Acts 2:22-23]

Satan would have you to believe that he created EVIL, and GOD created GOOD, or that EVIL comes only from Satan, and GOOD only comes from God. If you believe Satan, then you have no clear understanding as to the purpose of all things, which is to contrast one another. To believe that God, is GOOD, but that He had nothing to do with EVIL, is to believe in the myth of Dualism. Dualism holds to the notion that "GOD IS BEHIND EVERYTHING WHICH IS GOOD", and "SATAN IS BEHIND EVERYTHING WHICH IS EVIL".

"When the ram's horn blows a warning, shouldn't the people be alarmed? Does disaster come to a city unless the LORD has planned it?" [Amos 3:6]

The Lord, He is SOVEREIGNLY operating in every aspect of this World.

"He doeth His will in the army of heaven and among the inhabitants of earth, and none can stay His hand or say to Him, 'What doest thou?' " [Daniel 4:35]

He upholds it by the POWER of His Word, and His Wondrous Unfathomable Abilities.

He set this World into motion, with a plan in mind.

"For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end." [Jer 29:11]

He is ever contrasting the TWO dichotomous components to accomplish His eternal purpose.

�Remember the former things long past,

For I am God, and there is no other;

I am God, and there is no one like Me,

Declaring the end from the beginning,

And from ancient times things which have not been done,

Saying, �My purpose will be established,

And I will accomplish all My good pleasure�;

[Isaiah 46:9-10]

How is it possible for Him to "DECLARE THE END FROM THE BEGINNING", unless He prearranged every thing to bring that expected end, about?

Do you really know WHO God is?

awm

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2011 11:51 AM

P:J writes:

"They would have all to believe light is darkness."

If you considered what is written in Isaiah 55:8, that your thoughts and God's are exactly the opposite, then you are catching on. What men think is good, as in when Peter tried to use the sword to interfere with the soldiers taking of Jesus, was really bad, and their taking of Jesus, was in fact good. Peter never saw it.

"For My thoughts are not your thoughts,

Nor are your ways My ways,� declares the LORD."

So, yes, what you think with the natural mind is good, is actually EVIL, and what you think it EVIL, is actually GOOD, when it comes to the elect.

Our lives are predestined, so that what was BAD, sin, is used to bring us to the Father, and it will never harm us, fulfilling "NO WEAPON FORMED AGAINST YOU SHALL PROSPER!"

The children of DARKNESS on the other hand, think that what they are now getting away with, is good, but it will lead to their destruction.

You are finally getting it, PJ..

You do not have the mind of God, Who told you that "YOUR THOUGHTS ARE NOT MINE"...because they are turned around; man's wisdom is really DARKNESS, while God's, which he thinks is foolish, is LIGHT. In other words, it all backfired on Satan and his children, who only think they win. When they killed Jesus, it was set, the elect were secured eternally.

This is the plan of the Father. He set Lucifer up, and Lucifer never saw it coming. If he did, he would never have slain the Lord of Glory.

awm

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2011 12:06 PM

No wiseman I will not agrre with the opinion's of men.

It is my privelge to rightly divide the word of the truth.

elishabroadway

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2011 01:14 PM

@PJ God does destroy he destroyed the entire earth with a flood he also destroeyd sodam and gomorah but he does not cause people to sin they choose to, and he did not create peole for sin thats blasphemy God created us for his good pleasure and he created man in HIS IMAGE thats another reason I dont believe he created any man or men just so he could destroy them! But he does destroy things and he did put all of his plan into motion and I think thats what that scripture is about! It isnt refering to sin I said that a bunch of times! And AWM you must really think highly of yourself you really think you know a whole bunch but you dont go to church so who are you learning from??? Yourself? are you teaching yourself these things? I agree with PJ you think you have some sort of special revelation from God but there is one problem with that , God is no respector of persons and he is not going to reveal anything special to you when you arent even willing to live a holy life set apart for him, "present yourself a living sacrifice holy and acceptable to God" when you are obedient , live holy,pray and read your bible then ask God to help you with your pride and high mindedness then you might get a revelation that is something other than your flesh wanting to show off

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2011 01:40 PM

Well Elisha I am aware of what you speak of concerning the flood and all, and I am just aware of the spiritual laws that where set in motion at the beginning, and this is why these things came upon the earth, time and time again the lord tried to get man to turn from his sin, man reaped what they sowed.

If you will go back and study it out with Noah and with Sodom and Gormarah, you will find The father wanted to intervene.

Satan is the one that demands, the harvest come forth as the God of this world.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2011 01:57 PM

*** GOD did �Create� EVERYTHING�to say He did not�is a lie to ones self�and a Denial of HIS sovereignty as the One and ONLY GOD�He �Created� lucifer / satan�No getting around that�GOD�s very Act of Selfless Sacrifice of HIS own Son Jesus shows much LOVE and Mercy�but don�t think for one moment that Father GOD/Jesus/HolySpirit is a Wimpy GOD�to the contrary�When Jesus RETURNS in HIS Glory�HE means Business and He won�t be LOVING the Rejecters & Sinners�He already showed HIS Love and Mercy�Next time�There will be NO LOVE OR MERCY !!!�I pray that Yall well be Blessed�xo

:applause::glow::yay::rocknroll::angel:

AMEN>>>AMEN

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2011 03:11 PM

You all look at it wrong.... I will shock you more .... The evil created god! It stand their in the scripture at the start of the Bible.

Genesis 1 ( kjv )

1 In the beginning god created the heaven and the earth.

2 And the earth was without form, and void; and darkness was upon the face of the deep. And the Spirit of God moved upon the face of the waters. "and darkness was upon the face of the deep" .... mean that there were no light. ( light = good ) It was darkness ( dark = evil ) A example of what happen in the beginning why satan created god was like we can read about serial-murder....

so often do the serial-murder leave a track after him/her for to play with the police but the longer time it goes the more easier clue and tracks do they give the police because they want to be taken.... For many evil people is it like a game or something they want to say but most it does go over very quick and they will finished the game.... satan have no patience so he created god to be the one that should stop him.

Satan was bored...it was only darkness all over so he had no equal to play against...he had everything in his hand but was bored and tired as they are those evil people ... look how they are those evil people...they are unpatiance and the are childish dealing with satan�s kids in my life have I come to know how satan works and how he is and his greatest wish is to be killed, his biggest love is death...

that is the ultimate for such childish beeing... He knew when he created god that it will come a day ... the final day for him when the light will win over the darkness a twist you never could think about ?

Sometimes we look from the wrong angle or direction.

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2011 03:25 PM

The evil created god!

*** Sorry sister Not buying what yer selling because you give satan All the Credit and Glory...Too many here act and give praise and seat to the Darkness and Nothing to the Light of the WORLD...Christ Jesus...who is GOD...you can believe what ya want...just Please dont be Putting out the Light (JESUS)...Be Blessed...xo

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2011 03:38 PM

God did NOT create evil.........!!

The Hebrew word translated "evil" in the KJV is a word that means "adversity," or "affliction." It's talking about the calamitous consequences of sin; not ontological evil per se.

There is, of course, a true sense in which God decreed evil as part of His eternal plan. It did not enter the universe by surprise or against His sovereign will. He remains sovereign over it. He even uses it for good. But in no way is He the author or the creator of it.

In Christ,

James

elishabroadway

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2011 04:36 PM

@ James thank you for articulating what I am not smart enough to! I said that in my first response, that in that scripture it is quite clear the evil spoken of is meant to be the oposit of peace as it was said in a sentence that implied a comparrison!

and sister girl I dont know what gospwl you have been sold but it sure aint the TRUTH!!! JEHOVA IS THE CREATOR!!!

mcubed

View Profile
History
Posted : 7 Dec, 2011 05:50 PM

This is actually a great thread. And I have to admit I do not know. The Jewish belief is G-d did create the evil inclinations of the heart and deny/laugh at the "Christian belief" that all of the sudden according to �Christian Theology� there is a battle between G-d and ha-satan, but believe that his role is as an adversary and an accuser which is assigned rather than assumed. The truth is I don�t know. What I do know is that all people must accept Y-shua to receive salvation. He is creator of all and sovereign over all so ha-satan still answers to Him and submits to Him. But this does make for a fun thread!!!

Page : 1 2 3