Author Thread: Music soundtrack to my life
joshua24

View Profile
History
Music soundtrack to my life
Posted : 3 Feb, 2009 11:19 PM

So, I always thought that this would be the coolest thing ever: To have music play in the background of my life, just like a soundtrack to a movie. You know, a loud, upbeat song would play when I'm feeling excited or happy (actually, if I was happy the song "sunshine on my shoulders" by Carly Rae Jepsen would play), or if I was sad or down about relationships the song "Miserable At Best" by Mayday Parade would play... and if I was getting hyped up for a hockey game or football game the song "Go Buck" by Flame. Man, life would be awesome if this was possible... and those were just a few examples...

How would your soundtrack sound like?

- Josh

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Feb, 2009 05:33 PM

I have no idea, but that is really funny...

All I can say is that mine would include anything that's not country...

One of my favorite songs of all time is Audioslave "Like a Stone"...I'm sure I could fit that in my soundtrack somewhere.

:rocknroll:

TonySlick

View Profile
History
Posted : 19 Feb, 2009 04:26 PM

I THINK ABOUT THIS ALL THE TIME!! I am a musician to the core of my being. Life without music is no life at all!! Seriously though thats why I wear headphones. I get to have my life sound track. But people look at you funny when your half dancing while your walkin around. People would stone you to death if every time you walked into a room trumpets started jazzin away. "Here he comes again..." That and you could never be sneaky about anything ahaha, as you steal cookies from the jar some sly tune plays and your caught red handed.

joshua24

View Profile
History
Posted : 21 Feb, 2009 08:21 AM

HAHAHA, that's hilarious Tony! You totally couldn't get away with stealing anything, eh? lol. Man, that's a good one.

TonySlick

View Profile
History
Posted : 22 Feb, 2009 06:25 PM

haha thanks, im surprised that more people aren't on the same page with us. COME ON! this is a great concept

View Profile
History
Posted : 8 Mar, 2009 09:57 PM

oh yeah. i actually am currently working on the soundtrack of my life. there's only a few songs that i am absolutely sure will be on it. a couple by the band brand new, of course. & then a song by linkin park that fits with a particular time in my life.

its fun to think about specific parts of your life that meant a lot to you & then put it all together with music. music is amazing.

View Profile
History
Posted : 2 Apr, 2009 12:39 PM

#1 Remember the days of Winnie the Pooh

#2 151st psalm/Testify to love

#3 How Great Thou Art

#4 Thank God I'm a country boy

#5 Dance with my father again

#6 next thing you know

#7 You lift me up

#8 Long Black train

#9 Butterfly kisses

#10 Every rose has it's thorns

#11 I am waiting

I don't know who sings these songs, but each one represents a different time in my life. I am not good at puttin thoughts to paper.

god bless you all.