Author Thread: IT WAS TOO BIG GAP BETWEEN US
Admin

IT WAS TOO BIG GAP BETWEEN US
Posted : 1 Jan, 2012 11:00 AM

In September 2011 was I on a Pilgrim walk in Israel.

The first day was we walking for 8 hours in full sunshine in about 110 F.

Then in the night was I waked up by Jesus at 3 o�clock and he talked to me and I was up about one hour to give thanks for be in Jerusalem.

When I waked up at 6 was I very tired so I told the group that I should not be with them that day as I had a little fever.

I walked down to the hall and the reception and the young handsome man there asked me why I wasn�t with my group.

Then did he asked me what I should do instead and I said I should be around the hotel and go and shopping in those store there was.

He said that if I was waiting for him at 3 should he be off his job and if I wanted could he show me stores that was cheaper to shop in.

He really looked interested in me but as it had been before that people have seen my glory shining around me was I thinking it was what he saw and was interested in me as he told me he was Christian.

We was in his car and drove to Betlehem and a store there that I bought great things.

On the way to the hotel did we come to a curve where he lay his arm over the seat where I sat to look back at the side but after did he let the arm be laying over my shoulder.

He was very interested and he said I should move to Jerusalem.

I was hoping he was at least over 40 but he told me he was 32 !

To make him not go forward as he looked like he was deep interested with eyes that was shining when he looked at me did I felt I need to tell him my age.

" I am 58 " did I said and I saw how shocked he was and quick took away his arm behind me.

When I saw his shock did I get a feeling I never have felt before

I felt like big oceans was between us and I was so disappointed that I was 58 and wished I was 30 again.

I had never imagine that I should have a date and a very short romance in Israel.

hubbarddebra99

View Profile
History
IT WAS TOO BIG GAP BETWEEN US
Posted : 24 Jan, 2012 02:45 PM

but as long as a man is not as young as my kids (late 20's)

AGE AIN'T NOTHIN' BUT A NUMBER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hearts: