Author Thread: Prayer for my Granddaughter!!!!!!!
Admin

Prayer for my Granddaughter!!!!!!!
Posted : 11 Feb, 2009 09:11 PM

Hello Prayer Warriors!

My daughter Stephanie called me at work a little earlier to let me know that her daughter Sheyanne, about 18 months old, was taken to the Emergency room due to a spreading "Staff" infection on her leg, which even with antibiotics has not slowed it down. She also has high fever. I am heading over there to be there for emotional and spiritual support. The time now is 12:05 AM Thursday 02-12-09. We covet your prayers! I will give an update as soon as possible. Thank you in advance!

Blessings!

In Christ Jesus,

Walter

<

James 5:16 Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous man avails much. NKJV

View Profile
History
Posted : 15 Feb, 2009 10:47 PM

Thank you Angel!

Hey I have some friends in MN. Been there myself during an "Indian Summer". Beautiful state!

Blessings!

Walter

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Feb, 2009 01:06 PM

Walter,

I sure am glad to have you back. Do you know how hard it is to get a good argument going? LOL. I needed someone to argue Calvinism with.

Seriously, I thank God for your blessing. He is so good to His servants.

Blessings,

Leon

angel_in_mn

View Profile
History
Posted : 16 Feb, 2009 02:29 PM

Walter,

Yes, it is a beautiful state. I love it here. I live just north of Minneapolis in Brooklyn Center.

Spring or fall are probably the best times to visit. Winter is too cold & summer is too hot. Haha...

Hope all is still well with your granddaughter.

God bless,

Angel_in_MN

View Profile
History
Posted : 17 Feb, 2009 11:44 AM

Hi Brother Leon,

You are too funny. Don't fret none as I will be back soon to debate the Arminian vs Calvinism issue with you. I believe Calvinism is totally wrong and has misinterpreted the scriptures very badly. We will address this in our discussions no doubt. :-) I also want to clear up the differences between Arminian and Wesleyan Theology as they are often confused.

By the way regarding the issue of the Early Church Fathers, I believe you are mistaking them as the Post Nicene. I am talking about the Ante-Nicene and none of them "sold salvation". Some of these men were the direct disciples of John the Apostle. By the way you can download them for free on the e-sword bible program.

Abundant blessings to you my Friend!

In Christ,

Walter

View Profile
History
Posted : 13 Mar, 2009 09:41 PM

Our Heavenly Father we come to you lifting up our praises and thanking you for the many mirricles that you have already performed in our lifes, and yet asking for a mirricle to be performed with our brother n' Christ Walter4u's grandaughter. For we know Father that you have all power in your hands, and that you are a way maker Lord. So we come asking you in Jesus's name, "that you place a yoke of bondage over this flesh disturbance & desease", and give this child peace and health, in Jesus's name. Amen and thank you for the mirricle you are about to perform!

May you and your family be blessed my dear brotha n' Christ! Sorry that I'm just now reading this, but it's never to late for God!..

Page : 1 2